Things are getting a bit hairy at Yankee

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I thought he was really good. And along with Rosa, Yankee have delivered two really good presenters. Shan't miss Michaela with these two on board. Well done that lad and well done Yankee for finding.

Can't see the Keanu Reeves bit in him at all. And I liked Keanu Reeves in his Neo role. All moody and angular. My OH looks a bit like Neo but fortunately he ain't moody!

I still don't think the new lad is a pretty boy but he can keep the long hair. He's a nice lad.

Latchi, don't forget all these easy pays add up, and you've another 12 weeks rest to go yet , hope you're feeling better:)
Yes your so right SB,, I have been tempted loads but held off, Im going on a cruise with four friends in May & Im saving my money for that, have to be sensible. Im doing well thankyou, better than I thought, its so hard taking it easy when I feel so well lol x

Yes your so right SB,, I have been tempted loads but held off, Im going on a cruise with four friends in May & Im saving my money for that, have to be sensible. Im doing well thankyou, better than I thought, its so hard taking it easy when I feel so well lol x

if you have a local house of fraser see if they have red velvet at half price as my local had loads at half price the other day

I must be the only one who wasn't that keen on him. Something about him annoyed me (not just the hair). Can't put my finger on what though.

Did I hear mention that Craig had tweeted in that he had purchased the OTO for his 'gift drawer'? Trust him - he must have half of QVC's inventory piled up in his flat.

I might be unfairly stereotyping but I wouldn't have thought many men would even think about having a gift drawer. Maybe I just haven't met the right sort of man ? (there's time yet, i'm only 57 !)

Linda xx

David Sylvian was once called--- the most beautiful man in the world.
Remember the singer with American band Journey ? he had similar long hair.

Red Velvet? Do they smell like the fabric or the cake? Well you never know with Yankee!

Jude xx

Latest posts

Back