Things are getting a bit hairy at Yankee

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Oh hell no. He's not a pretty-boy type. Well not what I'd call pretty anyway. Wish I hadn't looked now lol.

No tinks , he wasn't pretty. Remember all those gorgeous girlie guys in the 80's Simon le bon John Taylor and David Sylvian. Now they were pretty.

I don't like long hair on men. Luckily, my two boys have the short, back and spiked look. The hubby is going bald rapidly!!

I agree with Tinkerbelle, the Yankee chap was not pretty - in my opinion.

He is back on at 11 tonight with Charlie.

I am told by our Yankee mole forum member (who will reveal herself if she wants to) that he is back up for Rosa and a second person was insisted upon by Q.

Michaela has gone. Rosa is top bitch..... For now. I can see Steven being popular.

I'll tune in and see what he's like. Pleased Rosa is still there. I like her down to earth style.

No tinks , he wasn't pretty. Remember all those gorgeous girlie guys in the 80's Simon le bon John Taylor and David Sylvian. Now they were pretty.

Yes there were lots of pretty boys in the 80s. Oh gawd yes David Sylvian! I don't go for blondes really but he was an exception.

My other half is a pretty boy. :eek:)

I adored Steve Norman outta Spandau Ballet, he's still quite gorgeous but I also swoon/ed over Slash of G&R, so I like pretty & a bit rough lol,, hubbys a pretty boy though lol

I reckon ladies of an age (whateverthatmeans) who have the standard short layered do, and whose daughters have grown up and left home would love to brush and style his hair. Keep your dignity girls, just get your self a "Girls' World" head or a Ken Paves piece to satisfy your brushing, back-combing and stroking needs. Ok so you don't need as much sleep the older you get but you'd have to set your alarm for 5am and soak in a vat of Genieinstantlinesmoother for 3 hours before he wakes up and you can't afford the auto-delivery costs!

Jude xx

Nuno Bettencourt (sp) from rock group "Extreme" did "More Than Words" which I loved as a sixth form student. I saw them live at Bristol Bierkeller, he was amazing on the guitar, with black nail polish and flowing black locks. I was in love with him!

Oh hell no. He's not a pretty-boy type. Well not what I'd call pretty anyway. Wish I hadn't looked now lol.

I thought he was qwite pretty.
And I had a girls world too Jude. Eventually she went bald.
His hair was definitely similar though, other than I doubt you can make his get longer or shorter by twiddling the knob :mysmilie_15::mysmilie_15:

My rocker lust toy boy is Scott Stapp from Creed.

To save you looking him up.

image.jpg

Nuno Bettencourt (sp) from rock group "Extreme" did "More Than Words" which I loved as a sixth form student. I saw them live at Bristol Bierkeller, he was amazing on the guitar, with black nail polish and flowing black locks. I was in love with him!
Wasn't that a lovely wee song & he was gorgeous Weathergirl

Billie MacKenzie .....and Martin Fry was ok.

DH had foppish floppy hair when we first met..I still love it when he runs his hands thru it...his hair I mean.

Jude xx

Billie MacKenzie .....and Martin Fry was ok.

DH had foppish floppy hair when we first met..I still love it when he runs his hands thru it...his hair I mean.

Jude xx

Billie Mckenzie was lovely ,so sad he died so young.

I adored Steve Norman outta Spandau Ballet, he's still quite gorgeous but I also swoon/ed over Slash of G&R, so I like pretty & a bit rough lol,, hubbys a pretty boy though lol

Slash is a legend, but I never fancied him. Duff was the one I thought was gorgeous in G&R's early days, even though blonde surfer types were not usually my type. Latchi, did you read Slash's book? Such a colourful life! The boy from Stoke on Trent made good.

I couldn't think who he reminded of (or more accurately the hair reminded me of). Nuno was lovely......sigh....

Last edited:
Awww loved Nuno. 'More than words' is to this day, still the most romantic song about anal sex to get into the charts! Fabulous. :)

Just read the lyrics...
And I don't see the connection.

Maybe someone replaced the lyrics with their idea of a joke?

Latest posts

Back