They know.....

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Caroleanne

Registered Shopper
They know their products inside out says Ruth!! No they don't they can't even get colours right!! Presenters don't seem to do any pre show prepping and even with their cards and IPads can't sound professional Perhaps Kim could do a few seminars on product knowledge and show prep!!

They know their products inside out says Ruth!! No they don't they can't even get colours right!! Presenters don't seem to do any pre show prepping and even with their cards and IPads can't sound professional Perhaps Kim could do a few seminars on product knowledge and show prep!!

That quote always gives me a chuckle an an eye roll! Once it might have been true, but apart from Charlie who conspicuously prepares for his shows, the rest rely on the guest of their colleagues via the earpiece.

Julia knows the products but then she has been spouting the same crap about the same crap products since pussy was a kitten .

The new (last 5/7 years) ones don’t even try. This really bugs me, not that there has been anything I want to buy for years.

Julia knows the products but then she has been spouting the same crap about the same crap products since pussy was a kitten .

The new (last 5/7 years) ones don’t even try. This really bugs me, not that there has been anything I want to buy for years.

products since pussy was a kitten<<

Not heard that for ages.....:mysmilie_19:

Latest posts

Back