The Wedding Veil effect...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

It's nice to know that he finally met 'the one'.

I wonder what happened to the cactine hair mask that every salon in Hollywood had huge demand for and kept her thin, or as she put it, 'very fine hair', full of body. :wonder:

Anyways, I still find her likeable and entertaining - I had to laugh at her expression on the five o'clock show when Julia referred to the bottle of perfume having 'had a facelift'. :giggle:

Does anyone else remember in the 'old days' of QVC how they used to boast that they didn't use lenes to make things look good? I couldn't tell you what Tova was selling this visit as all i was looking at was her top lip making funny shapes when she spoke.

as i said, i'm a fan but i've never seen any evidence of or reference to the claims of 'actress' and model' apart from those that are reeled off at the start of every show.:cheeky:

i was watching the diamonique show when simon said "it shouldn't be £40, that's not enough, it should be 400!!'. what a pratt - even tova looked surprised.

even though I would never call her husband a heart throb

Absolutely top class comment .... had me laughing for ages, oh poor Ernest! :clapping:

...it does cross my mind how he manages to 'react' when Tova is in her sultry 'Tova Night' sexy mood
Maybe in his case it should be re-named Tova-1-night-a-month-if-shes-lucky Perfume LOL Creak... Creak.. crack

Latest posts

Back