The usual Centigrade TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Bensmum

Registered Shopper
Yet another mac with detachable hood :yawn: :mysmilie_490:

Is this actually a new one or have they just retrieved it from the stock room at the outlet?

How many bl**dy macs do they think we need?

Looks awful on the "Plus" model(but don't think it would look good on anyone!) , saw her in the cream one ,it didn't fit her and was all creased and the price is ridiculous , you can get better in Matalan

Perfect mac if you have a bit of five finger discount in mind next time you shop!

Lor I could fit me, the cat & my sandwiches under that.

Looks like the sheet of tarpaulin we had covering our old mattress, out waiting for the council to collect last Thursday.:giggle: :bandit:

The hood looked very piffling on Beula, unless she was just gammy. Like C coats but this is horrendous, even when "dressed up" with a scarf!

Dress it up, dress it down, crisp white shirt, smart jeans, little pump, punch it through - doesn't stop it being FRUMPY :mysmilie_518:

Well that's me told! Just seen some of the midday presentation and I don't think it's THAT bad - I have something similar which came from M & S and I always feel quite smart in it!

I know that Julia has explained that she is wearing the size small, but needs the extra small, but she looks ridiculous in the TSV. It swamps her and both her and Glen could fit into it. Surely there was an extra small somewhere or alternatively, don't wear it at all. In fact it looks really big on the models too, and i presume they are wearing the correct size.

I know that Julia has explained that she is wearing the size small, but needs the extra small, but she looks ridiculous in the TSV. It swamps her and both her and Glen could fit into it. Surely there was an extra small somewhere or alternatively, don't wear it at all. In fact it looks really big on the models too, and i presume they are wearing the correct size.

She admitted the other day that she's now a size 12 so if she needs an XS then it must be massive. Maybe they've got the wrong shipment and it was meant for rent-a-tent.

Well that's me told! Just seen some of the midday presentation and I don't think it's THAT bad - I have something similar which came from M & S and I always feel quite smart in it!

Bet it's in a nicer colour than the TSV and not as big Busymum:wink:

I thought it made anyone wearing it look completely square, neither smart nor flattering in the least.

Not that I was planning on buying it but I wish they'd make it clear what the fabric was made of and how it felt. I bought a centigrade mac the once thinking it was a soft micro-fibre because of how I looked and how the presenters and models kept saying it was so soft. Well it wasn't microfibre at all. It was plasticky and stiff. Needless to say it went back.

I do have a centigrade faux shearling coat which is really lovely.

The `shop window dislay ` they had in the studio at the launch were all belted I don`t know if its just me but no way would I belt an A line style!!! I bet that was the only way they could make the display of a very dated style look half decent !!

I have this coat and it is fab and very well made and cosy, and get complimented constantly on it, even from childred. Had mine two Winters and paid less than £40 for it, it is now £77 plus £7 almost, I am shocked.

The first pic does not do it justice http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/view.2/app.detail/params.item.138089.cm_scid.KeywordSearch

I too bought a faux shearling coat a couple of years ago , it was about £50 with P&P , it's well made , warm and a lovely berry colour . Seems to me that Centigrade started off doing inexpensive value for money , not bad quality coats ,which most people liked , then the quality has gone down and the price has gone up , sounds familiar , but Q are not the only ones guilty of this , everytime I find something (food wise) I like at Tesco they either change the recipe to a new improved recipe? (nothing wrong with the original) , the price goes up and the quantity comes down or they discontinue it , drives me mad:headbang:

Bet it's in a nicer colour than the TSV and not as big Busymum:wink:

well mine's black Brubalu, A-line, slit pockets, no belt, so I suppose it's not really like the TSV at all..!

I have this coat and it is fab and very well made and cosy, and get complimented constantly on it, even from childred. Had mine two Winters and paid less than £40 for it, it is now £77 plus £7 almost, I am shocked.

The first pic does not do it justice http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/view.2/app.detail/params.item.138089.cm_scid.KeywordSearch

I couldn't see anything LIAM, just a sorry note!

Latest posts

Back