The Selling Stops To Discuss .....

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Kate is a Royal now and is rather naive to think that she can get her norks out and enjoy the sunshine without the risk of being papped. We've never seen HMQ emblazoned across the front pages with her Corgis out for all to see, have we?

Well I am absolutely horrified by this, our future queen sunbathing, has she never watched Ali Young?

Well I am absolutely horrified by this, our future queen sunbathing, has she never watched Ali Young?

Well, there was a shot of William applying suncream to Kate's perfectly formed derriere. I'm sure it was Ultrasun :blush::blush:

Hope he reapplied it after 2 hours then otherwise her derriere would have looked like a scorched nectarine!

Let's face it, she's so thin I doubt whether there was much to look at in any case.

Let's face it, she's so thin I doubt whether there was much to look at in any case.

Even with grainy photos, you could see they were mere fried eggs. Lucky for her being so thin, but if I ever became that thin Mr Flamenco would leave me as my ample bosom would be no more!

Latest posts

Back