The sak TSV Thursday 29th May

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Terrific! Glad you like it thatu. Very pleased with the one I bought at Costco for myself (where it is called the Beale tote btw), and also with the bright stripe TSV I got for a friend.

Last weeks The Sak TsV.

I ordered the Navy and LOVE it. I noticed on Q's site however that despite all the OTT sell-out claims of Chloe at the launch, all the colours are still available - but of course now at the full price of £42 which I would never have paid.

I wonder how often they do this - create a furore about colours selling out, but keep stock back Of the popular ones to sell later at the higher price?

I ordered the Navy and LOVE it. I noticed on Q's site however that despite all the OTT sell-out claims of Chloe at the launch, all the colours are still available - but of course now at the full price of £42 which I would never have paid.

I wonder how often they do this - create a furore about colours selling out, but keep stock back Of the popular ones to sell later at the higher price?

I don't take anything they spout on the Q as gospel. I posted about ordering the navy on waitlist, and received it two days later. I knew it couldn't be coincidence and that, yet again, I had received one a shopper had changed their mind about. It is all a sales ploy, on two counts; 1. to urge the shopper to rush to the phones, and order PDQ! and 2. If you are unlucky (!) enough to miss out, you will be over the moon (!) when you check, and find it is back in stock so soon. Do we all have gullible on our foreheads?

I caved and got the TSV, I got the global one which I've wanted since before my other one's stitching started to have problems, I'm soo weak :blush: it took a while to get here but it's very nice but the handles don't feel very strong to me and very plastic so I'm in two minds to keep it or not, I didn't really watch the presentations as I was convinced I didn't want to buy but when I saw it on the model it called to me :mysmilie_14: well that's my usual explanation to OH! I had assumed the handles were leather, it's a very good price and size so will I won't I, if Q pee me off anymore this week it may find itself going back in a fit of temper :mysmilie_43: what do you all think about the handles? Do you think they will stand up to much weight in the bag?

Received mine today and its interesting you mention about the handles, it was the first thing that I noticed too but they do feel soft and nice when carrying. I think this maybe a classic example of the benefit of the 30 day mbg - I'm going to use mine and see how it works out for me I think. IMO it was a good price for the bag and when I took it out this afternoon it was nice to carry and looked smart, so fingers crossed about the quality of the handles.

I went round to see my Mum last night and had a look at her bag (and TSV). I know people have said you can get a similar bag cheaper somewhere else, but I don't think £30 is a lot to pay for this, it's huge and it's fun, and will be great for holidays.

The wristlet was the same for me too.

The only negative I would say, which I think has been mentioned before, is the base. I think maybe the material should have been a fake leather or little feet should have been added to the crochet, as it's not very practical the way it is.

Latest posts

Back