The sak TSV Thursday 29th May

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I ordered the sand stripe for summer because the lining of my old, loosely-woven straw bag came apart - plus there's a zip across the top of this one. I was going for the navy but it sold out and on reflection, I prefer the more casual look of the stripe. Thanks everyone for your input!
:sun:

I think the tsv guest has aspirations to be a QVC presenter, telling us all to "get on the phone now" if we want the navy, cos it's the colour of the moment! Having to battle with Chloe, for airtime, though, is not easy - she will NOT be outdone! I didn't realise, until tonight, Chloe really does shout. I always knew she spouted a load of crap, but the volume? It reminds me of a job I once had in a bakers (for 2 days - not my bag!) and another colleague told me the customers couldn't hear me, and to speak louder. Although I had already raised my voice a little, as I'm a very quiet talker, I did as I was told. The manager told me I was shouting at the customer. I think the other lady was s*it stirring, but I wonder if someone has done the same to Chloe? I will say it again, what does it take to get a job or, more relevant, to KEEP a job at the Q? I've got this image of someone shouting down the earpiece, 'they can't hear you!'

i ordered the navy one, i was tempted with one of the stripy ones, but i thought i'd play it safe.. i intend to use it as a holiday bag when i go away later in the year :)

Not feeling this brand ....can't really judge until in my hands but the TSV Is not moving me to buy it ....looking forward to reviews and hope they are nice for the ones who bought:mysmilie_59: The presenter saying original artwork ...blah blah ...what a load of baloney ...item 106656 ....collectors pieces now ....very wearable ....I hate that expression ...what on earth does that mean!! :mysmilie_17:

Just spotted that the tsv gas a review already, along the lines of, I bought a bag similar to this last year........... So you are not reviewing this item then are you??????? How does a review like this get through

Just spotted that the tsv gas a review already, along the lines of, I bought a bag similar to this last year........... So you are not reviewing this item then are you??????? How does a review like this get through

i noticed a similar review on the allison young gold told ring... Q allow these to be published, but then when people have the item and are honest, they reject them - is that a fair review system... NOPE!

Lots of bags very similar to this on the DHS. Matalan, Primark and Marks just to name a few. I bought one a couple of years ago, almost identical to the beige SAK one and it was less than a tenner and still going strong.
PS and NO it wasn`t me who wrote the review lol

Somewhat incredibly, my global stripe TSV was delivered today - it's beautiful, and my friend will be delighted when I present it to her on her birthday.

Somewhat incredibly, my global stripe TSV was delivered today - it's beautiful, and my friend will be delighted when I present it to her on her birthday.

My Mum's Global Stripe arrived yesterday too - I had it sent directly too her and got a phone call yesterday morning from her because she was a) shocked she has received something she hadn't ordered and b) there was no price on the delivery note, so she thought it was free! It was only because it had my partner's name and our address on it that she rang me. lol!

Anyway, she really loves it and she ordered the matching wristlet to go with it once she saw her bag.

My Mum's Global Stripe arrived yesterday too - I had it sent directly too her and got a phone call yesterday morning from her because she was a) shocked she has received something she hadn't ordered and b) there was no price on the delivery note, so she thought it was free! It was only because it had my partner's name and our address on it that she rang me. lol!

Anyway, she really loves it and she ordered the matching wristlet to go with it once she saw her bag.

Awww bless her ...if my Mum was still here I'd treat her like that ;0) ..that's lovely

Lots of bags very similar to this on the DHS. Matalan, Primark and Marks just to name a few. I bought one a couple of years ago, almost identical to the beige SAK one and it was less than a tenner and still going strong.
PS and NO it wasn`t me who wrote the review lol
All the Le Sac bags that I have had have been much better quality than the ones in Matalan and Primary. Years ago I remember one of the check in staff looking at my Le Sac crochet bag metal disk with interest. It was a lovely bag and well used before it had to go. My current ones are fabric and very nice. I use them on holiday as they are light and hold a litre water bottle.

In a previous post I moaned about my Sak bag but I got it out of the glory hole and OH fixed the zip in seconds and I put a fold in the strap and stitched it down and now it is back in use. As my mother would say 'waste not want not'.

I ordered the navy, on waitlist, thinking I would have at least a week to consider it. Checked my account yesterday, and it has been shipped! I know it is my own fault, but this is the second successive time this has happened, something of a coincidence, methinks (!) I can't be that 'lucky', that someone has changed their mind, and I just happened to be next in line to receive it. It does make you question the information we are given by presenters. Anyway, I'm not going to order on waitlist again, it's too dangerous. As I said, I can't blame anyone , but myself. I'll just send it back and claim my postage under DSR.

I ordered a sak cross body bag before the shows and my order arrived yesterday, I opened it to find a pair of trousers, I phoned them up and guess what, sold out and no wait list, really annoyed

I ordered a sak cross body bag before the shows and my order arrived yesterday, I opened it to find a pair of trousers, I phoned them up and guess what, sold out and no wait list, really annoyed

If you want a navy, mine's going back - when it arrives!

Love my sand stripe just arrived! My purse will be very sorry I've discovered this brand. But I share your pain, sharon.

Latest posts

Back