The Real Pie Company TSV 02/02/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Ah - QVC and food... let's hope anyone purchasing doesn't need the goods for a specific event.

Are these still an independent food producer, or are they like Green Seasons and part of the QVC "family"?

Wonder just how many of the pies will look like that in real life as we all know just how much food is "enhanced" for photo-shoots!

After the photo which was posted on here the other week, the one which looked as if the pie had gauze in it and QVC stated it was " connective tissue " therefore edible, I don`t know how anybody would want to buy them.

After the photo which was posted on here the other week, the one which looked as if the pie had gauze in it and QVC stated it was " connective tissue " therefore edible, I don`t know how anybody would want to buy them.

Missed the photo Vienna but I have no intention of buying them. My point really was how the pies can be made to look as if they contain huge tender chunks of delicious tasty meat, etc. whereas the goods received are likely to be completely different!

After seeing that photo and reading some of the comments on here, I suppose you've got to grudgingly admire the sheer cheek of Q bringing them back on...oh, wait, don't tell me - they have got nothing but 5 star reviews on the website...

I'll stick to Morrison's pies. Last time I bought some I paid £1.70 for 2 and they were delicious!
Can't quite work out the p & p for this TSV though.

these pies are rubbish. i got such a variety on my box. some pies had two tiny cubes of dried flavourless chicken. rubbish

Eeeeee! Is that the company were the guests can't get enough of their own pies, I say their own pies, I mean the pies that are made especially for the QVC presentations, no wonder they can't get enough. I seen the woman guest a while back, pick up a piece of pie, shove it in her mouth, lick her fingers, pick up another piece then put it down. :puke:

I bet Charlie will have his name down for a few hours tomorrow....lol

who uses brisket for pies its too tough and stringy. you use stewing steak. :mysmilie_5:

He's probably not eaten for a week in preparation. Scoff, scoff, followed by mumble, mumble, crumbs flying across the studio. No doubt the camera crew will be wearing protective gear. :tongue:

I bet Charlie will have his name down for a few hours tomorrow....lol

Glad you lot are here ! I was tempted to send my brother a delivery for his birthday next week, as something 'different', but after reading the reviews and your comments on here, it sounds very hit and miss, and tbh if they are hand made as proclaimed, how come some customers have hardly any filling ?

As for the Gold award - of course the pies will be tasted and on display and will be stuffed to the gunnels, but the fruit pies have a puree filling according to some reviewers. I wont be buying which is a shame, as I know my bruv loves a good pie !

Latest posts

Back