The QVC Parcel that disappointed you.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I got the tanzanite last year at full price Lola Rose, it wasn't as deep as its made to look in the pics, so gave it to my sis as a birthday pressy. When I see it on her, I must admit to feeling a little guilty.

I ordered a Joseph Espoisto (sp) necklace for the first time a couple of weeks ago, as I really liked the look of his stuff on TV and I adore the man himself. Anyway necklace came and it was really badly made, at one end the thread was exposed and I could see where they had glued the magnetic closer shut. It was also quite tight on the neck so I dont think I would have kept it had it not been damaged. I was so disappointed and it has put me off his stuff now which is a pity.

Worst one was the Laura gellar baked lip colour. Didn't use it much but crumbled after4th use. Unfortunately was after 30 day money back guarantee. Dried lips out as well- expensive mistake.

The worst by far was a Cydney Mar skirt I ordered from last clicks. Described as a rich dark brown skirt with handkerchief hem..I was a bit overweight at the time and thought it would be just the ticket!! All I can say is that the picture must have been done with a very long lens 'cause close up, this skirt was dispicable.

The underskirt was made from thick tights material, and the top layer out of thinner tights material, the "hem" had been cut with scissors, it was creased to buggery, all the seams were crooked and had tiffles of cotton coming out from them, and to add insult to injury, the rich dark brown was American Tan!

I was so disgusted with the quality of this product I demanded a free returns label which I got!

Scant consolation I know but you've made me snort out coffee over my desk imagining the hideousness!!

I got the tanzanite last year at full price Lola Rose, it wasn't as deep as its made to look in the pics, so gave it to my sis as a birthday pressy. When I see it on her, I must admit to feeling a little guilty.

She must have liked it if she wears it....must say it does look lovely in pics! :happy:

I ordered a Joseph Espoisto (sp) necklace for the first time a couple of weeks ago, as I really liked the look of his stuff on TV and I adore the man himself. Anyway necklace came and it was really badly made, at one end the thread was exposed and I could see where they had glued the magnetic closer shut. It was also quite tight on the neck so I dont think I would have kept it had it not been damaged. I was so disappointed and it has put me off his stuff now which is a pity.

Mum had an Esposito bracelet and the magnets dropped out of the ends on the second wearing. There was the tiniest dob of glue holding them in, so it was just a matter of time.

Also LG packaging is rubbish. The plastic hinges snap so the lids keep coming off. Plus the stuff crumbles so it ends up making a right mess.

Latest posts

Back