The October Newsletter Major Boo Boo

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

donna255

ShoppingTelly Supporter
So you got the October newsletter, mine arrived today sometime during the night.

At the very top its says, '19th Birthday everything on air on 4 easy pay'.

Did I miss something, okay I didn't actually watch only a bit of a few shows. But I never spotted the four easy pay:bandit:

QVC you are a pack of eejits, technology seems to be totally beyond you. You cannot fix your new website and not do a simple correct of the newsletter. I beginning to think a group of monkeys in a wild life park or zoo are your tech team.:giggle::smirk:

I agree Donna. I got the email yesterday teatime and had a good browse of all the aired items I missed being at work. Sadly, no 4 easy pays. Can't imagine why the newsletter said that when it was a total fabrication. :angry:

I got the e mail, and just deleted it, as its the same thing every month now. Nothing of interest, so didn't see the mix
up with the 4 easy pays, just typical. I think for the 19th birthday, they should have had 19 easy pays, yes i know its
not possible or 19p post and package. If they want to win people back, they have to do something drastic. Yawn yawn
yawn from me - boring boring boring - same old tsv's every week. I could write the newsletter myself, just copy and
paste he he :smirk:

Silly mistakes being made. Are they 'eejits' as OurDonna wrote? Are drug/alcohol random tests needed? Too much coffee/sweets resulting in jitteriness? From what I've seen of the NewStudio and the WebSite, I am staggered by the incompetency and the length of time it's taking ToGetItRight! Have you watched Q in other countries and are they as pathetic? Do share ... TIA x Snarly

Silly mistakes being made. Are they 'eejits' as OurDonna wrote? Are drug/alcohol random tests needed? Too much coffee/sweets resulting in jitteriness? From what I've seen of the NewStudio and the WebSite, I am staggered by the incompetency and the length of time it's taking ToGetItRight! Have you watched Q in other countries and are they as pathetic? Do share ... TIA x Snarly

I think Kim from Kim and Co would fail these every time if it was extended to all at Q

I got their birthday card and their easy pay code too, so why this email for 4 easy pay:doh: They could have saved the money of printing those cards (and save many trees in that process) and the cost of the post and could have put that cost towards reducing something off their goods.

And then ...

And then there are the ones who received ... Nothing. Nil. Nada. No %. ... TheUnwanted. TheUnloved.The I AmNotWorthy. :Sigh: Okay, PityPartyOver. It is Q, after all! ;-) x Snarly

And then there are the ones who received ... Nothing. Nil. Nada. No %. ... TheUnwanted. TheUnloved.The I AmNotWorthy. :Sigh: Okay, PityPartyOver. It is Q, after all! ;-) x Snarly
Now Snarly you know we all love you on the forum, and love seeing your unique way of posting. I received the easy
pay and just deleted it, my new outlook is pay upfront if you want it. You missed nothing . Hugs ((( ))) to you x x

here, come sit by me snarly. i didn't get anything either. :wave:

Snarly all better now. =^.^= Ta for the hugs BarklySparbs ... Janie, I knew I wasn't alone ;-) Gosh, it's that awful B&W crud; time to change channels. x Snarly

You can sign up (somewhere on the website) to receive the monthly newsletter. Mind you I couldn't tell you where to find it on the new website, I went to look so I could post a link but got into a "please log in" loop of insanity!

Jude xx

You can sign up (somewhere on the website) to receive the monthly newsletter. Mind you I couldn't tell you where to find it on the new website, I went to look so I could post a link but got into a "please log in" loop of insanity!

Jude xx

Despite being signed up I don't get the newsletter! Good old QVC gremlins as usual! :smirk:

Funny you should say that Sazza, I signed up ages ago but only started getting them about 4 months ago.

Jude xx

Thanks my friend, CareToDiffer. But, the LivingRoom in ChezSnarleé is getting ShabbyChic'd so my Q expenses will diminish. I bought a NotPosh VictorianKitchenTable this week, so am spending time enjoying decorating mags, books and catalogues. They're making quite an untidy pile on my bed. =^.^= x Snarly

Latest posts

Back