The Next YBF TSV?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I'm just so un-excited about YBF. I was such a big Models Prefer fan but have sent back everything YBF I bought. I bet QVC UK are gutted... Models Prefer were their best selling make up brand and Stacey has done such a bad job on YBF there is no way she is matching her previous sales.

I think our next TSV is 227 349 YBF 9 Piece True Colour Collection currently priced £34.50 :)

Don't care for her stuff, but noticed in the corner of the link that she's now doing her finishing powder in a grater like Halo.

i have used the mp eyebrow pencil for years and panicked somewhat when they disappeared.

when they returned as ybf i could not believe the price an no matter how much i love them, i refuse to be ripped off.
so anyone able to suggest an alternative :33: all rec gladly recieved

I think our next TSV is 227 349 YBF 9 Piece True Colour Collection currently priced £34.50 :)

:thanks: Sazza.

Got these details from CS.

1 x 15ml Neutralizing Face Primer
1 x 12.5g Amazing Gaze Eye Shadow Quad (Precious pearl, Personal pewter, Prismatic Pink & Plum Perfect)
1 x 1.1g Elegant Eggplant Eye Liner Pencil
1 x 0.14g Transforming Eye Brow Pencil
1 x 15g Transforming Cheek Colour Quad (Soft coral, Dusty Rose, Deep Mauve & Warming Bronze)
1 x 3.3g Let There Be Light Illuminating Creme,
2 x 4g Lipstick in Perfect Peony & Naked Peach
1 x 3.5ml Organza Pearl Lip Gloss
Everything you need for a complete makeover. This dazzling collection features exclusive shades for eyes, cheeks & lips that Stacey selected to flatter all skin tones.The collection captures the essence of ybf's philosophy:goof-proof, controllable, personalized beauty products that deliver maximum results with minimal effect. PAO 24mths.

I'm just so un-excited about YBF. I was such a big Models Prefer fan but have sent back everything YBF I bought. I bet QVC UK are gutted... Models Prefer were their best selling make up brand and Stacey has done such a bad job on YBF there is no way she is matching her previous sales.

I so agree with you Suzy, now when i see or hear about YBF I just shrug with disinterest. I have to say LG is my favourite now, tonnes better than MP or YBF

i have used the mp eyebrow pencil for years and panicked somewhat when they disappeared.

when they returned as ybf i could not believe the price an no matter how much i love them, i refuse to be ripped off.

I also used the eyebrow pencil. Found the smashbox brow tech and brush is wonderful, would even say much better. I have very grey eybrows now, but red hair, and the auburn is fantastic. i c:1:an only recommend it

Should also have mentioned that it last for ages. Took me 1 year so far and there is still at least another 4 month left in the pot.

Last edited:
The increase in price is two fold. First the change in the dollar against the pound but another big factor is that YBF is not on QVC US so therefore QVC are not buying as much as what they bought when both QVC UK & US had Models prefer so that means they prices won't be as low.

Bought the Models Prefer eyebrow pencil from Beauty Chamber for £8.99. Reliable site with quick delivery.

http://www.beautychamber.co.uk/

oooh I wonder who's behind this site? :33: It looks very much like an ebay spin-off; all the products coming from TSV splitting.

Talking of ebay, it's usually a good place to buy models prefer, especially since the US Models Prefer site sold off everything half price. There have been some very low prices in the run up to Christmas, so low in fact that I stopped listing MP completely. :54:

Jude
xx

Talking of eyebrows...I've got on really well with the Brenda Christian brow pencil...mind you that's not much help since that's another RIP brand. I also have a Lord & Berry one, a No7, smashbox and a Shavata; imho there's not much to choose between them, just a slight colour variation.

Jude xx

Don't care for her stuff, but noticed in the corner of the link that she's now doing her finishing powder in a grater like Halo.

Yes Elizabeth Arden have copied the grateras well. Saw the compact in a mag and thought oh they are featuring Smashbox ... but then noticed it said EA on the lid!!

Latest posts

Back