The most expensive item ever........

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

How much !!!! :mysmilie_466: I like that fact the 5star reviewer doesnt even sound like they have that item . Sadly its on advanced orders so fredab u have a month to wait :cheeky:

but that reviewer has also reviewed a £5310 ring - which they sound like have bought - so perhaps they have the £26k pearls too ?!

When they are asking that sort of money why do they charge £4.95 for p&P... just sort of looks petty against the value.

Also, when spending over £28k why would you buy off the telly when you can visit a variety of higher end shops and look at a range of items and then make your choice from there? I really just don't understand.

So £4.95 pp being the same price as a Kim & Co top !!! and shoved through the letter box with no signature !!

Nah, for THAT money I would want an express delivery outrider complete with goggles and helmet ! and I would expect it to arrive complete with a price tag, so when I wore it EVERYONE would see how much I had paid for it, rather than think it was an Accessorize special !!!!

I think Roberts has it round her neck right now - she's really showcasing it nicely with a cheap print poly blend top or dress.......

That is horrible :sad: im sorry but reminds me of marge simpson's necklace

Apparently it's a one off so you will receive it complete with remnants of JR's perfume, neck&bust gel and self tan on it - lovely!!

Btw if anyone wants to buy me it i wouldnt say no :hi::wink:. Surely it counts as a used item if JR is wearing it and we all know Qvc dont send out used items :smirk:

I had to have a look at this, it really doesn't look anything like the £26k price IMHO, looks like something you could have got from anywhere for about a tender, they could have least had it on Ez pay!

Latest posts

Back