The metallic leather leaf designer jacket is back in stock

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

It's the one they tried to flog on The Apprentice:thinking2::thinking2::thinking2:

Alan Sugar also said they normally sell loads during the hour of this jacket, but that the Apprentices only sold one I think it was. Who on EARTH would buy it?

The IW sales person told Kate that this jacket was their top selling fashion item. :emo: Maybe peeps need to cut their fringes so they can see exactly what it is they are buying!

They must be having a larf!!!! It was probably selected as it's one of the most revolting items they stock,and it would be more of a challenge!

I can't think of any person, or any age group, or any occassion where this jacket would look remotely decent!!!!! Another item for the bad taste party!

The IW sales person told Kate that this jacket was their top selling fashion item. :emo: Maybe peeps need to cut their fringes so they can see exactly what it is they are buying!

Given IW's current fashion sense, this could be a possibility. xx

That would look lovely if they did it in multi-coloured metallic leaves, don't you think?
:rolleyes:

I think it must be a 'take it' or 'leaf it' jacket. I wonder how you could possibly 'dress it up or down?' Is it a jacket one could wear on the school run? Can't think when or wear one could wear it.

I think it must be a 'take it' or 'leaf it' jacket. I wonder how you could possibly 'dress it up or down?' Is it a jacket one could wear on the school run? Can't think when or wear one could wear it.

You have to see it to beleaf it.

Could you wear it for a stroll in the park?

You have to see it to beleaf it.

Could you wear it for a stroll in the park?

Should that read .... a stroll in the dark?

Perhaps if Kate Humble wore one on Springwatch late at night we might catch sight of the insects swarming and the lovely parent birds catching the feed for their offspring.

Should that read .... a stroll in the dark?

Perhaps if Kate Humble wore one on Springwatch late at night we might catch sight of the insects swarming and the lovely parent birds catching the feed for their offspring.

I was thinking about being harmonious and at one with nature and your surroundings.

(BTW you are on top form tonight Mitzi!)

Latest posts

Back