The Kipling zips.....

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Loveinamist

Registered Shopper
......always look like they could rip your nails off. In and out of one all day I would be cautious of those teeth. Do they do damage?

I've got four of them now LIAM and my Fairfax is my everyday bag - my nails are far from brilliant but it's not the Kipling zips that cause them to break!

......always look like they could rip your nails off. In and out of one all day I would be cautious of those teeth. Do they do damage?

Can't say I've damaged a nail on the zip teeth. I may be wrong here, but they feel as though they have some sort of coating on them which gives them a smooth finish.

I zip and unzip my work Kipling bag twice a day and have done for a year. Never ever snagged a nail and I have very long natural nails.

Thank you ladies, my DD actually felt the same as me. Maybe 'cos my nails are not the best strength wise made me a bit twitched.

Thinking on. Mine is a messenger style bag and the main compartment has an ordinary zip rather than the chunky zips. So ignore me if it's the chunky zips that you're thinking of. Sorry!

The zips are amazing! The best zips I have ever had. I have lots of Kipling bags (and have had for about 10 years) - the zips all look like new, I have never had a problem with a single one, neither have I scratched my hands or caught a nail on one ever. They are simply the best!

Latest posts

Back