The Great 'Size Small' Debate....

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Thank you very much for the welcomes! I'm afraid I'm with Rosey and have 'sturdy legs' - possibly due to my daily obsession with my JP pilates machine! Not that I've an urge to look like Marjorliethingymebob and I draw the line at her vegestuff .....Duoboots always look lovely (although I haven't bought any) and they do usually email in January for their sale which looks quite good?

Ah yes. I have legs like that. Trying to find knee high boots that fit me was the bain of my life as they always looked like wellies on me! I gave up in the end. I can't be the only woman in the UK that has this problem. Manufacturers should take note!!

I have the same problem I finally found a pair that fits as they are lace up and not zipped, I am dreading the day they wear out.

large calfs

try classic confidence/simply be web sites they sell boots at very reasonable prices, in larger calf sizes.

Hell everyone,
I`m new too, talking about sizes,one thing that really irritates me besides some of the dire clothes is when the presenter dosen`t have the sizes to hand and tells you to ring the call centre and is so dismissive with it as though it isn`t important!!...I would think that if you are trying to sell something you would equip yourself with what to me is the most basic info to impart to the buyer!!
I am enjoying reading through all the threads,don`t sleep well so you have all given me a chuckle in the wee small hours when I can`t sleep.

1lwave.gif
Warm welcome to the forum, Madaboutdogs...hope you have fun now you've broke the ice. Have to agree, really bad when they can't provide examples as you really have to see for yourself. Being told 'I'm wearing the small' doesn't really give us a great idea when the presenter wearing the 'small' is in denial about her size, naming no names
lgh9.gif

Latest posts

Back