The Christmas Shop - 6pm with Julia

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

fulhamphil

Registered Shopper
What a load of over-priced tat!

Ann Dorrington, Jill Gauntlet & Beverley Cressmen - amongst others - flogging their tawdry wares. Comparing some naff Christmas tree ornament to Lalique - Rene Lalique will be turning in his grave :smirk:

Don't like Julia's outfit either - looks like a sparkly bin bag.

Julia said they were coming to the end of their Christmas decoration shows and next week would be the last.

I must've slept for a long time because I thought it was still November! Don't know about anyone else but I haven't even thought about Christmas yet let alone coming to the end of the run up to it.

Oooh please get with it Jazzydrury. Qvc is far too sophisticated for such things now that we have Kelly Hoppen and Lady Peony of Rutley and her flaars to adorn our homes with. Its all about the height of good taste now :wink:

She didnt have the toe posts or strappies on at least. Opaque tights and knee boots thank you!

Her presentations are a head and shoulders above any of the rest.

I watched the first part of this show because I haven't seen QVC for ages and wondered how Julia was doing. Looked like she has put a bit of the weight back on (but that's a good thing). As for the products they used to have the odd show with this sort of rubbish but now it seems the only thing on offer as regards the Christmas shop and coming to the end and it's not even out of November is a bit much. I've not even thought of decorations yet!

The overriding thought however was you could probably buy one of the ornaments/items on offer elsewhere, perhaps more expensive, but you would only get one perhaps so pay less overall and not have more than you need or know what to do with.

I only saw that inflatable wreath. That was genuinely god awful. Julia enthused and kept a straight face throughout. She did a brilliant job. But that takes the biscuit for the biggest load of tut I've seen all year.

Bet the ****** thing sold out!

I've not seen those perennials of Christmases past - the baby dolls and the remote-control helicopter that gets stuck in the studio's rafters. Did I miss them while I was in Florida ? Bugger

Plenty of helicopters on Ideal World..you'll be their best friend if you order one, they seem to have lots to shift.

Jude xx

Latest posts

Back