The Charlie Bears Collection TSV 26th of July

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

there is a The Charlie Bears Collection TSV on the 26th July for the 2nd christmas in july day

last time they were on someone asked about a tiger one and they started laughing and they said they cant say anything so im guessing its this

Any ideas what the TSV could be yet???

I have my eye on a few new ones to add to my growing collection and dont want to buy any incase there is a super bargain i cant resist coming up here :wonder: x

Charlie Bear TSV

Any idea what it's going to be. Struggling to stay awake to midnight

Charlie Bears Limited Edition Collectable Animal Print 15" Plush Bear
Item Number: 760074
QVC Price £42.00
Today's Special Value Price £34.64
Availability In stock
UK P&P £4.95

Description

Collectable animal print bear from the Charlie Bears collection. Unique hand-crafted, limited edition bear with a shaved muzzle, faux suede paws and soft hand-painted plush in a choice of Tiger or Snow Leopard prints. Each bear is bursting with character, choose one or both and add some cuddly quirkiness to your collection. Not suitable for children under 3 years old.

* Designed especially for QVC
* Handmade
* Limited edition of 4000 pieces
* Height: 38cm (15”)
* Part pellet filled
* Five-way jointed with a mix of fixed and wobble joints - wobble jointed head
* Comes with canvas bag and poem

Choice of:

Abhay (meaning without fear or fearless)

* Tiger print - in tones of black, white, chestnut and fawn
* Paws and muzzle are fawn in colour
* Grey, hand-stitched nose and mouth
* Black corded necklace adorned with wooden beads and a single metal bell pendant

Or

Akhuti (meaning intention or wish)

* Snow Leopard print - with black, white and grey markings
* Grey, hand-stitched nose and mouth
* Black cord necklace, adorned with beads and a single key pendant

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.760074

Surely this must be the quickest sell out of a TSV? Surely they should have not let people buy before the airing...

Definitely the quickest sellout of a Charlie Bears TSV.. I was lucky & got the tiger - was surprised how lovely he was in real life :wave:

Last edited:
I'm going to buy and store the Darcy bear for my daughter Darcey who will be 3 on Armistice Day (11th Nov) so that's one of Darcey's presents sorted.

What's happened to when bears were actually teddy bears...not panda bears, or tiger bears or ewok bears???

£50 for a bear is ridiculous for something that probably cost less than a fiver to make. :thinking:

Latest posts

Back