The Aah Bra Has It's Knockers....

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Finding my current bras uncomfortable,the aah bra seemed the ideal solution.Then I saw the price :taphead: then I saw the reviews:thinking: then I thought,Bugger that.

I then bought a belvia bra from Asda,sort of the same thing but you can by one without a mortgage to give a try.I love it,nice and comfortable and just what I was looking for,but as has been mentioned my breasticles are not overly generous so support is not so much an issue for me.

I think having the shell out such an amount and buy 3 of 'em,that can influence a review because at that price you may expect it to help make the sunday roast!

did you buy your usual size sweetpea? i took one out of the box and it looked like it would fit a five year old.

Blimey! They are really pulling out all the stops to flog these. Now they have cut short Renee's hour to sell them. They must have a lot of them left.

Debbie Greenwood was on earlier and she was spouting the new QVC spiel on these like the others have been. So don't get fooled into thinkibng how wonderful the presenters are for their honest approach. Clearly they're spoonfed their lines.

Debbie Greenwood was on earlier and she was spouting the new QVC spiel on these like the others have been. So don't get fooled into thinkibng how wonderful the presenters are for their honest approach. Clearly they're spoonfed their lines.

Of course they are! I was not fooled by Pipa yesterday either. They have to put some sort of spin on it - there are over 400 reviews, with an average score of 1.6!

They"re probably trying to get of all the stock before LaDea come soon, as they are better quality and more "hold" if you know what i mean he he

No underwires? No bliddy good to me!

Did you guys know that Rhonda Shear actually does underwired versions of the AHH Bra? I got sucked in by the tv innformerical that you end up watching like a zombie at about 5 in the morning and when I saw QVC was selling them I had to try.. God awful - sent them right back. I have rather large "ones" and although they are pretty good at standing up without a bra, these bras pushed them together so I had one monoboob!
Then I happened to see the underwire ones on a website and thought i'd try it out and they are a totally different experience for me - so much that i've now bought 3! Yes they have underwire which you think would defeat the purpose but i hardly notice and they definately don't dig in like my usual bras do.
So they are super comfy and have become my bra of choice, and they support me pretty well - no getting away from the obvious nipples though!

Oh and the QVC prices are terrible. I actually went on the Rhonda Shear site and saw what good prices she had on there! Put loads of things in my basket - would have been brilliant if the shipping charge hadn't been something like £40! So sadly, I changed my mind!

Hi everyone by the way. I'm new. Been reading your posts for a couple of days and I have to say some of you have really made me laugh and cheered me up! Hope to become a regular contributer here if you'll have me! :hi:

Latest posts

Back