That whisk thing... I mean, really?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

BurlyBeaR

Registered Shopper
Would you?

I remember one of these being in the cutlery drawer as a chid. Never got used. Except by me as a toy. It doesn't do anything you cant do with a fork.

Irrelevant. Poor.

The good grips egg beater is an excellent design although a little bit more expensive and won't leave marks on bowls.

I have a Bamix which is fab. And btw, didn't buy it off the telly, bought it from a kitchen shop. I had no idea they sold Bamix's on shopping channels. Anyway, I've had mine about 3 years and use it 2-3 times a week. It whisks beautifully so I can't see the need for that TSV tat.....

Would you?

I remember one of these being in the cutlery drawer as a chid. Never got used. Except by me as a toy. It doesn't do anything you cant do with a fork.

Irrelevant. Poor.

No, I wouldn't so I haven't and can predict that I won't in the future. (I remember these being in the cutlery drawer at home too, and they never got used, but lurked at the back with the tea straining spoon and metal skewers!

I agree Burly Bear, it was the first thing I said to my husband when I saw it being presented last night - "my mum had one of those when I was a child" and I can remember playing with it too. (40+ years ago!!).

Latest posts

Back