That Ingersoll Bloke

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

BurlyBeaR

Registered Shopper
Coud have one without him sniffing all the way though the hour.

Not to mention the highly coiffured hair-do smothered in laquer. "falcon" anyone?

Coud have one without him sniffing all the way though the hour.

Not to mention the highly coiffured hair-do smothered in laquer. "falcon" anyone?
Was sort of dozing so didn't hear the sniffing, but i remember "Falcon Way" wasn't it, bit like Dynasty, wasn't it

Falcon.... Men's hairspray. It competed with Cossack.

Is there a men's hairspray brand around nowadays?

Falcon.... Men's hairspray. It competed with Cossack.

Is there a men's hairspray brand around nowadays?
Thats why i love this forum, you're talking about men's hairspray, which i never new existed, and i thought you were talking about a tele programne LOL

I remember sons and daughters I recall a woman called Pat I think she was the bitch of the show lol.

God, Sons and Daughters! I used to be glued to that - I think she was Patricia rather than Pat?

I always think of my Nan when Sons and Daughters are mentioned, she loved it and always used to sing the theme tune. Happy Memories. :mysmilie_508:

I didn't see the show, but Ingersoll always used to be a downmarket watch brand, the sort you'd get at Woolworths (and look what happened to them).

PS We still have a large empty store that used to be Woolworths, no-one's ever taken it over.

Last edited:
I didn't see the show, but Ingersoll always used to be a downmarket watch brand, the sort you'd get at Woolworths (and look what happened to them).

You know Strato I was thinking that very same thing earlier when it was on air, they were selling a pen (I know!) I thought Ingersoll were an average priced brand, but apparently not, those prices were designer prices.

God, Sons and Daughters! I used to be glued to that - I think she was Patricia rather than Pat?

sanddmag34.jpg
was she also in prisoner cell block H ?

When I was a kid Ingersoll was considered to be a good, reliable brand, not cheap or downmarket but what my mum would have called "reasonable".

Latest posts

Back