Thank You

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Status
Not open for further replies.
I posted this in the drop by mistake so here it is again.

My grateful thanks to Fairynuff and Watersiren for their generosity in answering my plea for LG Balance n Brighten Fair shade, which is out of stock whenever I check QVCUK.com.

I no longer have to leave the house with a big red shiny nose (well, it's still big but it doesn't draw attention to itself!)

Linda :clapping:

People can be so nice! I sympathise with the red-nose issue: I've just this year developed the same thing - due to my having reached 'a certain age' I'm sure! I've pretty much always worn makeup (since I was a teenager) when going outside - to protect my face from the elements apart from anything else - but now I feel I HAVE to because of my ruddy nose (and I have to put on extra foundation and light-reflecting concealer just on my nose - blusher on the apples of the cheeks and applied back under the cheekbones is fundamental too to balancing the whole thing out)!! Beauty talk is often about 'redness' on the face generally, but this just on the nose redness is a pest isn't it?! Nevermind, thank goodness for makeup!!!

I posted this in the drop by mistake so here it is again.

My grateful thanks to Fairynuff and Watersiren for their generosity in answering my plea for LG Balance n Brighten Fair shade, which is out of stock whenever I check QVCUK.com.

I no longer have to leave the house with a big red shiny nose (well, it's still big but it doesn't draw attention to itself!)

Linda :clapping:

Actually you didn't post this thread in The Drop, it was moved there. The actual Shopping Telly sections are not the place from threads like this, they belong in the The Drop which is the social side of ST.com :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back