Tempting or not?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

CallMeQ

Registered Shopper
I was looking through the whole selection of Beauty Day easy pay offerings online and there really is something for everyone...

I gave in and ordered 2 OPI kits and also an ABC kit (I'm also tempted with the ultrasun lip balms)...

Has anyone else given in to temptation or have you managed to resist?

I've got the Bare Minerals liquid bronzer in my basket but not sure I'll order. I'm just tempted because it's new, but if I order it would no doubt disappear into DD's make up black hole (bedroom) never to be seen again!

I was looking through the whole selection of Beauty Day easy pay offerings online and there really is something for everyone...

I gave in and ordered 2 OPI kits and also an ABC kit (I'm also tempted with the ultrasun lip balms)...

Has anyone else given in to temptation or have you managed to resist?

Do feel a buy coming on today, LOL!! Nothing tickles my fancy so far but I'm sure will be persuaded by something!!?
Also, loving the eezzzzypay - great idea :mysmilie_59:

I think being on this forum is beginning to work its magic. I'm honestly not feeling tempted at all. I had a bit of a flicker earlier on, but mentally reviewed my stash and it went away. Thanks guys!

Nope nothing. I browsed a couple of items but the silly p and p charges put me right off. Almost a fiver to deliver one shampoo bottle, bl**dy ridiculous !

Nope nothing. I browsed a couple of items but the silly p and p charges put me right off. Almost a fiver to deliver one shampoo bottle, bl**dy ridiculous !

I was like that with the Code VLM mascara - I'm interested to try it, but not forking out p&p.

Nope absolutely nothing. Even though they try to blind you with easy pay, they're still the dearest place to shop. I buy my beauty elsewhere where it's cheaper and better.

So I ditched the BM liquid bronzing stuff and bought DD a set of turbi hair towels because she keeps pinching my Aquis one and getting foundation and fake tan on it! She's not daft it she?

So I ditched the BM liquid bronzing stuff and bought DD a set of turbi hair towels because she keeps pinching my Aquis one and getting foundation and fake tan on it! She's not daft it she?

i love my turbies. i keep mine on for as long as i can before a blow dri saves a lot of time

Every time I go the hairdressers, my hairdresser always says to me "your hairs in gorgeous condition" (I have a shoulder length messy Bob with a fringe) last time I went though she asked me what I use..........80, 60, £40 Philip Kingsley or some other expensive treatment you'd think? No, just a cheap shampoo from the Home and Bargain followed by a cheap leave in Argan treatment from Avon.

I'm wondering how QVC justify their prices, considering their alleged buying power. I've been needing a throat gel but nothing has shown up on QVC as yet, so I popped on to ebay to take a look. I found Gatineau throat gel for £23.50 from a well established business, that comes with a free wrinkle corrector and also has free P&P. To get that lot from QVC, with all their P&P, would cost just under £90! No doubt it'll be here in half the time and I didn't need to add £2! I even had a nice email from the seller :) Simply no reason to shop with QVC anymore.

Dipped in but have to say nothing has grabbed my attention at all. I caught the last Elemis TSV being shown. Seems a bit of the same old same old!

Latest posts

Back