Taxi for Ms. Rivers...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

barbedwire

Registered Shopper
At the head of the 4.00pm show - she starts by telling Claudia how wonderful she looks (and she was looking v slinky and glam :) ) in a little black dress.

She then says - 'Coco Chanel would have been proud of you, even though she was a Nazi'. :mysmilie_81:

Claudia (who is German) laughed uncomfortably before swiftly moving on...

Oops! Taxi for Ms Rivers...:mysmilie_34:

Did not hear this....Joan goes close to the nuckle but I do laugh a lot when she is on.

Did not know Claudia was German.

Don't mention the war i did it once but i think i got away with it :) I'll do my Hitler everyone laughs at that :D

I think I remember Claudia mentioning on her old bio that she was born in Germany - which isn't quite the same thing as being German. I'm pretty sure her family were there when she was born and she was named after someone German.

I tuned in at 8 am ..as I often do when eating brekkie......to hear Joan call a woman in the promo for her specs , a b*tch...the presenter sniggered uncomfortably......:mysmilie_11:

She's hillarious and always right on the edge. QVC know she's a livewire! Wouldn't buy any of her carp though!

I didn't see her on QVC this visit but what about when she said 'the f word' Loose Women a couple of years back. She disappeared during the ad break!! :mysmilie_17:

I also heard the biatch comment-she said something like' if they can get that stupid biatch off the screen I can show you this' as they were running a promo film for her specs. Catherine Huntley was giggling nervously but she looked terrified!
Burly I loved that Radio link you posted! Wow-don't cross Joan lol! She really got personal with him but honestly,from what I've seen of her she isn't racist: she will happily offend anyone anywhere lol!

LOL, don't mess with Joan Rivers. That was a particularly stupid, insular comment from Darcus Howe, given that Joan Rivers is Jewish, yes? And aren't Jews the 'other' most abused race in the western world?

I've said it before, I love watching Joan Rivers on QVC, she shakes things up a bit with her vicious humour, no-one knows what she's going to come out with next.

I remember one item where Joan was going on about how men love pink because it reminds them of nipples, and Sharon The Model said something about not everyone has pink nipples, so (bizarrely) Joan asked what colour her's (Sharon's) were, and Sharon just gave her this Look and said "Well... brown. Of course." Shopping telly gold!! :D

Joan is a breath of fresh air-I love watching her but I love watching the utter panic on some of the presenters' faces even more! She is such a loose cannon that anything could happen, and they can't do a damned thing about it! Fabulous daahling!

She's fab and in fact her pieces are very well made, at least the couple of bits (line bracelets - NOT bees or frogs :eek:) I bought ages ago are. Most of her range doesn't appeal to me but I wouldn't knock the quality of it.

Latest posts

Back