Tarte TSV 30/06/18

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Tarte.com do regularly have 10,15 % off and sometimes 20-30% off.
As far as duties are concerned this price included duties, so you shouldn’t be charged any more.
The £6 postage is a new thing, used to be free over £40
This TSV is in no way on a par to usual tarte ones, but a little cheaper than normal price.
I do agree that sometimes is better to pay a little more with the money back guarantee from QVC, but most people have tried this before.
Hopefully it will sell out and we can get some good OTO’s

Tarte.com do regularly have 10,15 % off and sometimes 20-30% off.
As far as duties are concerned this price included duties, so you shouldn’t be charged any more.
The £6 postage is a new thing, used to be free over £40
This TSV is in no way on a par to usual tarte ones, but a little cheaper than normal price.
I do agree that sometimes is better to pay a little more with the money back guarantee from QVC, but most people have tried this before.
Hopefully it will sell out and we can get some good OTO’s

problem is Q know tarte sells & there is barely anything new so pushing for good OTOS i think is pushing it

She's nice enough (friendly but orange in person) but I can hear her stock phrases (not as bad as the It guests mind you) before she speaks. It'll be good to hear a slightly different sales pitch from a new bod. Any idea where she's going or just not guesting for the UK anymore?

- as long as she's not going to NIOD she'll do fine!

Leigh is leaving Tarte after ten years and looking for new challenges.
I won't be buying TSV as last time Tarte had 30% off It had shape tape concealer on offer for 24 hours and I managed to buy four then.

Think more to do with her having a baby and not wanting to travel all over the US/Canada and the UK. She could be working towards starting her own company, that is what many do. There was a woman who was adored on QVC US she worked for one of the cosmetic companies, left and started her own business. Cannot for the life of me remember the original company but they still mention her on the QVC US forums wishing she would come back.

There is a lot of disgruntled people on the Q Facebook over this TSV, it's more like a BPOTM and they expected with Leigh leaving a brilliant TSV as her last one.

I really like Shape Tape but do not need this TSV as I have a spared already.

Think more to do with her having a baby and not wanting to travel all over the US/Canada and the UK. She could be working towards starting her own company, that is what many do. There was a woman who was adored on QVC US she worked for one of the cosmetic companies, left and started her own business. Cannot for the life of me remember the original company but they still mention her on the QVC US forums wishing she would come back.

There is a lot of disgruntled people on the Q Facebook over this TSV, it's more like a BPOTM and they expected with Leigh leaving a brilliant TSV as her last one.

I really like Shape Tape but do not need this TSV as I have a spared already.

TSV was likely decided long before it was known Leigh was leaving........but then many on Q FB wouldn't understand that and they just like being disgruntled!!!

The "Shape Tape" is only £22 on Tarte own website with free delivery over £40 so again, no "special value" in the TSV. Worth buying direct from them if you already have a sponge, which I suspect most Tarte/Shape Tape fans will own.

My favourite 2 tarte foundations are the new tape shape foundation and the Amazonian clay ones.
The clay one has better coverage, but the tape shape one is very light for summer. Reasonable staying power if set with a fine setting powder. Give them a try with 30 day money back guarantee.

When I looked at the TSV on the QVCUK website this morning there were lots of reviews many of which were negative about the TSV (not the product itself). I've just looked again and there are now only four reviews.

My review was rejected!
Probs because I said it was a dismal tsv that lacked imagination-still cost £40 for 2 products and a measley sponge, and questioned if this was the beginning of the end for Tarte on QVC UK!

Yes, I noticed loads of complaints on the Q Facebook about the reviews. The weird thing is how the slipped passed and got put up, the outsourced:mysmilie_17: company checking must have went sunbathing instead.

Latest posts

Back