Tarte TSV 15/10/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I'm not particularly precious about the products I use; got a few treasured items of make up that are years old (I rely on the smell and texture as to whether it's usable) but I'd give a very wide berth to fakes selling in bulk; there's no telling what's in them. I've read some of the feedback and there are plenty of "it's a fake" negative comments but folk are still buying; including one neutral feeback comment "I think it's fake but colours are lovely" (I'm paraphrasing) WTF?

Buyer beware!

I was in Florida in Nov and I found several of the QVC make up brands in Sephora, Ulta and Macy's. Despite the poor exchange rate I reckon I saved 25% off the QVC price.

Reading your posts makes me want to book another holiday !!

It was Florida I went to in December too. I only got back last weekend. I've only been back a week & I want to be back there :( I really want to book another holiday.

This drop includes the Brow Architect (info here ). Looking forward to trying this.

Eye liner in brown black (yawn), and coconut oil lippie in Rose Nude. Mine's on its way but may be going back if the palette is just a rehash of the usual shadow colours. I've had the Tartelette palettes 1 and 2 for a couple of years, which pretty much cover all their shadows, with Energy Noir and Rainforest after Dark being firm favourites. (Rainforest after Dark is beautiful if you can get it; beautiful rich deep shadows). The Matte palette gets used every day so worth every penny to me.

Just wanted to add that there have been some "too good to be true" ebay prices for the Swamp Queen palette - I'd be very wary of these. I messaged a seller to ask them to take some of their own photos so I could have a proper look but they never got back to me. Funny thing is, if they'd priced them higher, I might have ordered.

I didn't realise it was a brow product, I thought it was some sort of eyeliner. I'm even more excited now. Thanks.

Has anyone got a photo of what is being shipped in the second drop.

I cancelled mine - but it's still £40 & im tempted & wondering if I shouldn't have cancelled!

Is the brow architect in it?

Has anyone got a photo of what is being shipped in the second drop.

I cancelled mine - but it's still £40 & im tempted & wondering if I shouldn't have cancelled!

Is the brow architect in it?

IMG_2242.jpg

Here you go

I just had an email to say mines with the courier for delivery today. Had completely forgotten all about it. Had meant to cancel it. Bugger!!

Mine came too! First impressions: I like it! Yes the shadows are the usual Variations-on-a-Tarte-theme pus a twinkly one which I'll play with later. The blusher is twinkly too and a may be a little too tawny (?) so will test with a very light hand. Brow pencil looks usable; chisel-shaped like the New-CID one, though I'm not a fan of silvery-cream highlighters, but it's in the same wand if you want it. Pleasantly surprised.

The Tarte PRO Amazonian Clay Palette is £43.20 + PP now. Still not cheap but better than before :D. And the Tarte PRO Glow Highlight & Contour Palette is £37.44 + PP.

(yeah my first post)

I'm really happy with my AD too! Definitely a keeper.

Just a reminder for those of you, like me, who thought the 3rd drop was very poor value and not so great, that it's time to cancel that one now. I'm off to cancel mine right now.

Looking forward to see the next Tarte TSV...

I'm loving it too, very happy with this drop.
Going to cancel the next one too though. Can we do it online, does anyone know, or do we have to ring CS?

I'm loving it too, very happy with this drop.
Going to cancel the next one too though. Can we do it online, does anyone know, or do we have to ring CS?

Unfortunately I don't think it's possible to do online unless they have changed it very recently. I phoned up but it was super quick.

Mine arrived and had a chance to have a play last night. Used the foundation, blusher, eyeshadow (including one shade as an eyeliner) and lipstick from the kit, and just added a bit of concealer, mascara and highlighter. Might sell the brow product and mascara, as I prefer the Maneater one. Really pleased with it, it created a lovely look, and I much prefer this lipstick to the previous one. Much as I love a Tarte pallet, and find their neutral tones flattering and wearable, I fear I may have to draw a line under getting any more, unless they produce something significantly different!

Returned mine. Didn't like the palette at all. Don't wear any of those shades. Didn't like the lipstick colour either. Those universal brow products don't work well on me as I have very dark hair. Do love the foundation but still got loads left from the previous one as don't use it everyday.

I'm still waiting for mine! It's been in process since last Sunday.......is this normal or should I contact customer services? Seems a bit odd that you've all had yours doesn't it. x

I'm still waiting for mine! It's been in process since last Sunday.......is this normal or should I contact customer services? Seems a bit odd that you've all had yours doesn't it. x

That does seem a long time. If I was you I would phone them and check.

I've just had a letter telling me there'll be a delay in mine being despatched! Mine arrived Monday!

Maybe the letter should have gone to Honey72! OR Maybe I'll get a letter next week to warn me that the delay letter will be delayed! :mysmilie_15:

Latest posts

Back