tarte The Eye of the Tartelette 24 Piece Shadow Library OTO

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

tarte The Eye of the Tartelette 24 Piece Shadow Library
Item Number: 216302
QVC Price £61.00
One Time Only Price £49.98
P&P £4.95

This 'The Eye of the Tartelette' eyeshadow library contains an incredible 24 shadows, each formulated with Tarte's hero ingredient: Amazonian clay. There's one for absolutely every occasion.

Contains:

1 x Tartelette Matte Shadow Palette (12 x 1.5g) - contains Free Spirit (cream), Force of Nature (nude), Dreamer (warm brown), Multitasker (chocolate), Caregiver (pale pink), Natural Beauty (mauve), Best Friend (mulberry), Bombshell (dark plum), Super Mom (ivory), Wanderer (light brown), Power Player (taupe) and Fashionista (black)
1 x Tartelette In Bloom Shadow Palette (12 x 1.5g) - contains Charmer (ivory), Jet Setter (warm taupe), Rocker (shimmering taupe), Smokeshow (black-brown), Flower Child (peachy nude), Smarty Pants (tan), Firecracker (bronze copper), Activist (dark brown), Funny Girl (champagne), Sweet Heart (peach), Rebel (chestnut) and Leader (aubergine)

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.216302

Has QVC cocked up again? I was only half-watching the Tarte show with Jill Franks this evening but I didn't hear mention of the mascara that's in the photo online for this OTO set?
My advice if anyone ordered, would be to save a copy of the photo in case you need to tackle customer services if the mascara doesn't come with the two Tartlette palettes!

Has QVC cocked up again? I was only half-watching the Tarte show with Jill Franks this evening but I didn't hear mention of the mascara that's in the photo online for this OTO set?
My advice if anyone ordered, would be to save a copy of the photo in case you need to tackle customer services if the mascara doesn't come with the two Tartlette palettes!

Leigh from tarte said on her FB page the night before that it would contain a sample of the new mascara but that is good advise Akimbo

Nope mascara not mentioned, not in blurb either, only in photo

In the Questions and Answers section a couple of days ago a customer posted an answer to the question as to what's included, that says there are the two palettes

"And a trial size of Deluxe Tarteist Lash Paint Mascara in a 3ml size."

Actually, during one of the shows Leigh did mention the mascara sample, because it was seen on the on-air photo. She said it was intended as a surprise addition.

Is it just me or is it near impossible to get eyeshadow where 95% of them are not shimmery?

In a palette of say 6 at least 5 will be pearly. Not a good look for over 60's but even when young I never liked either that or in lipstick.

I liked Mally Taupe but the other sticks in the set were awful so an expensive buy to throw the rest out.

The shadows in the Tartlette compact in this pair are all matte.
There are a few shimmery ones in the Bloom palette but more of them are matte.

I purchased the Tartlette compact ages ago, when it first came out for my daughter. I have to admit to stealing it a few times. Have been thinking about purchasing the in Bloom one for a while for my-self, so decided to go for this OTO.
I thought it was quite a good offer for those who don't have either of them. Excited to get mine. I much prefer Tarte to Mally & Laura Geller although I must say the Laura Geller hi-lighters Gilded Honey & Ballerina are fab!

Latest posts

Back