Tarte lip products - peppermint?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Buttonmoon

Registered Shopper
Does anyone know if there are any tarte lip products that don't have peppermint oil in them? Everyone I've ordered I've had to send back as it irritates me. I've emailed tarte direct but had no reply. Thanks

I will say any brand that uses a particular fragrance in one product will use in them all. So if Tarte use peppermint in one of their lip range they will them all.

Sorry annoying I know, but no doubt they think peppermint is refreshing or something.

You could try messaging Julia Roberts as I remember her commenting that she didn't like lip products that taste of peppermint. You ould ask her which brands to avoid/go for.

I've never had one that doesn't have peppermint in it. Why do they do that? I hate it too & it makes my lips sting.
But peppermint isn't the only scent/flavour I don't like in lipsticks. I hate all Lancôme & L'Oreal ones as they have the same vile, cloying, rose scented taste.
As an aside, does anyone else find that Clinique lipsticks go off much quicker than many, they taste & smell rancid after quite a short time?

I've never had one that doesn't have peppermint in it. Why do they do that? I hate it too & it makes my lips sting.
But peppermint isn't the only scent/flavour I don't like in lipsticks. I hate all Lancôme & L'Oreal ones as they have the same vile, cloying, rose scented taste.
As an aside, does anyone else find that Clinique lipsticks go off much quicker than many, they taste & smell rancid after quite a short time?

Urgh yes I hate rose scents in lipstick. In fact I hate fragrances or tastes in lipsticks in general, I want to wear it, not eat it!

Latest posts

Back