Tanya's eyebrows - 10 o'clock show this monring....

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

looks like they've been drawn on with a thick-nib black magic marker ! At first glance I thought it was Groucho Marx but then realised she wasn't wearing a moustache.

I don't know what's going on at QVC Towers (or whatever their new premises are called).

I know, they have always been bushy but appear worse than ever. I bet is she sees shavata in the building, she bolts the other way!!

looks like they've been drawn on with a thick-nib black magic marker ! At first glance I thought it was Groucho Marx but then realised she wasn't wearing a moustache.

I don't know what's going on at QVC Towers (or whatever their new premises are called).

:mysmilie_483: Eric's Mum that's funny lol. I hope Tania reads this and comes out modelling with a moustache he he he he he.

CC

Which forumite was it who said she'd tuned in to see QVC displaying an eek pendant on what looked like a piece of wholemeal toast. Then the camera pulled back and it turned out to be Alison Keenans décolleté. LOL Its years ago but i still chuckle at that. Genius.

Which forumite was it who said she'd tuned in to see QVC displaying an eek pendant on what looked like a piece of wholemeal toast. Then the camera pulled back and it turned out to be Alison Keenans décolleté. LOL Its years ago but i still chuckle at that. Genius.

Yes, I remember that one too.

Latest posts

Back