tanya and decleor

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

boffy

Registered Shopper
tanya's skin is looking mighty raw and methinks that she may well be allergic to the essential oils in this brand. i think she uses this regularly and this is not the first time i have seen her with break outs but this is the worst i have seen on her.

fiona carping on about natural is best and the fountain of youth et all is wearing thin.

I thought it was my telly when she was on earlier she was red-raw on that hour too and was giving me cause for concern about her and did Fiona say that HER cleanser contains ACID (No wonder Tanya's face is red) , I've just found out that my skin comes out in spots when I use Liz Earle's Brightening Treatment and Tanya's skin is looking the same as mine was this afternoon when I noticed the redness on my face. I do wish Fiona would do something about her fringe , it's over her eyes for gawds sake!!!

Amica was the same after the Elemis show her skin looked red, angry and conjested!

Not a great advert.

fiona needs the fringe it cover up her deep forehaed furrows. the rest of her skin looks lovely just the forehead.

They said on the 6pm show that Tanya has been suffering with sensitive skin recently caused by stress, she was the same the last time too. As Fiona says your skin can react up to 6 months after a stressful time and by eck it does, been there, done that and got the t-shirt!!!

I think Tanya, like model Amanda, is just prone to breakouts. I'm the same, my skin can be ultra-clear and then suddenly I'll get an acne-like breakout on my chin/forehead, it's nothing to do with my skincare, just hormones.

No offence but why are they using models who are having stressed skin on shows?

One not good for the model, no doubt the thought of sitting makeup free with red flushed skin and spots on live TV does not help.

Two not good for the brand as it looks like it is causing the problem.

No offence but why are they using models who are having stressed skin on shows?

One not good for the model, no doubt the thought of sitting makeup free with red flushed skin and spots on live TV does not help.

Two not good for the brand as it looks like it is causing the problem.

I agree. And surely it can't be good for the models if they are having their already sensitive skin constantly fiddled with? My skin can be very reactive (esp at this time of year - hayfever always causes my rosacea to flare up) and I always thought the best thing to do when your skin reacted was to simplify your routine and be gentle with your face, not prod and poke it repeatedly and throw lots of different products at it.

Also ... There was a model on the Judith Williams show on the TSV day whose cheeks went bright red after using one of the products as well.

Tanya had been on earlier in the day with SBC having lots of products applied there too, then onto Decleor later, no wonder her already inflamed skin looked red raw last night. As Donna says, not a good advert for any range at all to have a model with poorly skin. Amica was the same after the last PRAI TSV skin looked burning hot and red after layer upon layer of Mars dust...:nod:

Latest posts

Back