Tan Luxe TSV 8/6/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

It was Armageddon here yesterday. Faux tan was the last thing on my mind. However, I have been using up some things from last year to make my face look less like a snowman and the Elemis glow thingy is really good. It's a small tube though so probably only for face but it is not orange and looks really natural. I always think Tan Luxe is for the Friday night 19 year olds who are obviously fake tan and don't care. Go girls!

CC

Attachments

• Tan Luxe TSV 1.jpg
    Tan Luxe TSV 1.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 86
I still have last summer’s TSV unopened! Because I was mainly in hospital or housebound during the good weather it didn’t get used. I hope it hasn’t gone off! I do like TL gradual tan (the lotion) but think this was some kind of oil for the body and something smaller for the face. I must locate it and read the instructions.

I still have last summer’s TSV unopened! Because I was mainly in hospital or housebound during the good weather it didn’t get used. I hope it hasn’t gone off! I do like TL gradual tan (the lotion) but think this was some kind of oil for the body and something smaller for the face. I must locate it and read the instructions.
From their website:
Our products last one year opened and two years unopened.

Tan-Luxe 2 Piece Super Glow Hyaluronic Serum Supersize Edit
QVC Price £55.00
Todays Special Value Price £29.98
P&P £3.95

Single

Auto-Delivery

The Tan-Luxe Super Glow Edit features a supersize Super Glow Hyaluronic Self-Tan Serum currently only available at QVC, plus Super Glow Body Hyaluronic Self-Tan Serum. These multi-tasting skincare formulas are designed to build a gradual radiance while hydrating and improving the look of your complexion, so you always have that gorgeous summer glow.

*A great saving: If you were to buy the items in this Tan-Luxe collection individually from QVCUK.com you’d pay £85, plus P&P. So for our Today’s Special Value price of just £29.98, plus P&P, you’re saving £55.02.

Skincare and tanning combined - rich in superfood ingredients and caffeine, and boasting a lightweight hyaluronic complex, these Super Glow serums help to even out skin tone and combat signs of dehydration and ageing, for a brighter, smoother, more radiant-looking complexion. They also contain a small percentage of tanning actives formulated for daily use, so you can build a gradual sun-kissed glow while caring for your skin.

Glow your own way - infused with 4% DHA tanning actives derived from organic rapeseed oil grown in France, you can use these serums as often as you like to increase radiance.

Fuss-free beauty - both products can be applied to skin during your existing routine, so there's no need to spend time waiting for layers of product to dry. Simply slot them into your regular beauty steps, applying them before your normal moisturiser and you're good to go!

Radiance on tap - choose our Auto Delivery option to receive this Super Glow Edit twice more, one in 60 days and one in 120 days, at the same great price.

Contains:

• 1 x Tan Luxe Super Glow Face Hyaluronic Self-Tan Serum (50ml; supersize) - works to reduce the visible signs of ageing, giving your complexion an extra boost of hydration and a radiant appearance. Enriched with hyaluronic complex, cocoa seed extract and powerful superfoods
  • 1 x Tan Luxe Super Glow Body Hyaluronic Self-Tan Serum (150ml) - designed to give the look of glowing skin that feels softer and firmer from first use. Enriched with a unique blend of hyaluronic acids, caffeine and powerful superfoods

How to apply:
Super Glow Face Hyaluronic Gradual Self-Tan Serum:

• Apply 4 - 12 drops to the face and decollete daily, massaging into skin with circular motions and avoiding eyes
  • Wash hands after use
Super Glow Body Hyaluronic Gradual Self-Tan Serum:

• Apply 2 - 6 pumps per body area daily, massaging into the skin with circular motions
  • Wash hands after use

Please note: these products do not contain sunscreen and will not protect against sunburn - always use products with an SPF rating in the sun.

*A great saving: If you were to buy the items in this Tan-Luxe collection individually from QVCUK.com you’d pay £85, plus P&P. So for our Today’s Special Value price of just £29.98, plus P&P, you’re saving £55.02.

Tan Luxe Super Glow Face Hyaluronic Self-Tan Serum (50ml; supersize) - £54 cost £21.56
Tan Luxe Super Glow Body Hyaluronic Self-Tan Serum (150ml) - £31 cost £12.37

Total £85 cost £33.93 incl p&p used in calculations.
Thanks SCW for RRP prices.
Sorry the ml for ml is so late.

Latest posts

Back