Tan Luxe TSV 27/04/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Will has posted what the tsv will be on qcam. Sorry I don't know how to link to YouTube!

Will has posted what the tsv will be on qcam. Sorry I don't know how to link to YouTube!

Thanks for the heads up!
Looks like the tsv contains the new body drops and the new rejuvenating face drops.
Wonder what the price will be as on their website those two products are £81

Other than being a way for them to make more money, I'll be interested to see what reason they give for us needing both face and body drops. Loads of people have been using face drops in their body lotions ever since they first came out, with perfectly fine results, so why do we now need separate drops for the body? And if the face drops are being added to anti-aging skincare regimes, why do the drops themselves need to be anti-aging?

Last edited:
I was wondering just that Scout! If there's little difference, what's to stop me using the body drops in my usual face cream, which should work out more economical?

I'm sure a lot of people will do just that Akimbo. There were countless requests for a larger size of the drops and they've seen an opportunity to kid the gullible.

Oh I was hoping for the gradual tan lotion, it looked quite good to me. Will have to watch the demo and see the price first for these two. :-(

I just watched the YouTube vid and have to say AY looks like a flipping 'navvy' in that 'high vis' shirt and waistcoat - she could have just walked in off the nearest roadworks!

Quite tempted by this. I already use the Clarins, which is £19 for 15ml for the facial version and £26 for 30ml for the body, so this price compares well. . . . .

On their own website Tan-Luxe charge £39 for the face 30ml and £42 for the body 50ml.

With how much Jill is applying it on her arms they are going to be a lot darker than the rest of her come morning!! Is she going for the Wilma Flintstone look with the animal print off the shoulder number ? When I was so thin I wouldn`t have dreamt of showing so much skin .. all I can think is that she is supper body confident !!

With how much Jill is applying it on her arms they are going to be a lot darker than the rest of her come morning!! Is she going for the Wilma Flintstone look with the animal print off the shoulder number ? When I was so thin I wouldn`t have dreamt of showing so much skin .. all I can think is that she is supper body confident !!

I was thinking the same. It's the darker choice she's using a well. She is bleating on about using two or three drops per limb and in 20 minutes she used about 30 on her left arm. Those first 20 mins on the TSV were the most repetitive and dull of any TSV launch I've ever seen, I think.

I think every self-tan I've bought in the last five years has been claimed to go on evenly, to moisturise, to be long-lasting, to fade evenly and not to streak, stain or smell. But they all do.

Latest posts

Back