Tahitian Pearl TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

calico

Registered Shopper
Didn't they have that as a TSV before? Anyway, at £162.48 it's a snip so I've ordered 40.

Not keen on this.

These settings remind me of a little man wearing a hat (overactive imagination!) and I just don't think that they lie right.

Still don't like the TSV - but I've been watcing the Tahitian Pearl show and there's been a couple of items which have made me get my TP pendant out, put it on, and say very firmly to myself 'You have GOT a Tahitian Pearl and you DON'T NEED ANOTHER ONE!!!'

I may be on my own here but I don't like pearls of any sort, tahitian or otherwise. I don't know why, but I would never wear Pearls or Opal jewellery.:33:

Julia was describing a pair of pearl earrings this morning and she said 'for very very little money' you can have these earrings. The price was £180 which in my opinion is a lotta lotta money for a pair of uninspiring earrings. Pearls are just not my thing.

The guest intrigues me; what nationality is she? If English isn't her first language then I'll shut up now but, if you listen, her "telephone voice" slips and she starts dropping consonents all over the place.

jude x

I may be on my own here but I don't like pearls of any sort, tahitian or otherwise. I don't know why, but I would never wear Pearls or Opal jewellery.:33:

No your not alone in not liking pearls, I was brought with the saying pearls for tears. I di think the TSV did not seem to sit right on the display bust.

I take it you didn't jump to the phone then?? :22: I bet they only have one in stock and I can't see anyone with that kind of money to spend on a string of pearls actually buying one from QVC. :rolleyes: :pPC:

Thought I might order the 19 grand pearl necklace to go with my 25 Lulu Guiness handbags. A must have don't you know daaaaarling:18:

I was quite excited about this TSV as QVC US had a Tahitian pearl pendant as a TSV a few months back & I hoped we'd be getting the same one. It's this one here... http://www.qvc.com/qic/qvcapp.aspx/view.2/app.detail/params.item.J34496.desc.Sterling-9mm-Tahitian-Cultured-Pearl--Diamond-Accent-Pendant I know the reviews aren't all stunning & it's sterling silver, but it still has diamond accents & I think the design is far nicer than our TSV too. It's US TSV price was around $65 so even if they just changed the dollar sign to a pound sign it would still be £100 cheaper than the pendant they're trying to sell today. I might have bought that... This TSV though? Not a chance!

Nope I am not inspired by this TSV at all...but I am by Susan Boyle!
47 and knocking the rest for 6. You go girl!

Ooops! Sorry, just getting a bit carried away there :)

Latest posts

Back