Tacori TSV?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Maykitten

Registered Shopper
Have'nt seen a thread for this.Does anyone ( SCW,Sazza) know what it's going to be.:hi: Thanks.

I returned last month 2 tacori eternity rings, they looked nice and believable, but the platinum wore off quickly, within a day!. I don't have any luck with this range and this also goes for the epiphany range, it wore off with a blink of an eye: I have given up now on the qvc platinum tat (oopppssss sorry, I meant platinum clad) stuff

I just had a look, but I am not buying, so continuing with th f.a.r.t.i.n.g.!!:smirk:

i'm farting too :)

think they are quite nice but not worth the money.

I agree about the "coating" wearing off - i had some ephinay (sp) diamonique and the coating came off really quickly - and left my fingers green!!!!

was the tsv pulled

just had a look on the websit and all sizes are still in stock, so looks like not a good seller and must have been pulled if they have a OTO?
I did not like the look of it, but then I am not into sets of rings anyway

just had a look on the websit and all sizes are still in stock, so looks like not a good seller and must have been pulled if they have a OTO?
I did not like the look of it, but then I am not into sets of rings anyway

nah thats wrong they never pull a TSV they just scheduled the last show at 1PM-3PM then just have OTO's all nite like normal really when they dont show the TSV as it is not scheduled to be shown again

nah thats wrong they never pull a TSV they just scheduled the last show at 1PM-3PM then just have OTO's all nite like normal really when they dont show the TSV as it is not scheduled to be shown again

But isn't it odd to stop showing the tsv so early in the day? What about people who might have been at work?

Latest posts

Back