Susie/Suzie ?? Adams

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Is wearing a lovely pink top on the TSV launch. Actually I think she is always well dressed; age appropriate but stylish, with good fashion jewellery accessories.

I'm about the same age but I have no idea what "styles" of clothes I could wear, nor even what I like :33::33:. Any ideas where I could start?

Perhaps I should consult Glen?:11:

Linda

Is wearing a lovely pink top on the TSV launch. Actually I think she is always well dressed; age appropriate but stylish, with good fashion jewellery accessories.

I'm about the same age but I have no idea what "styles" of clothes I could wear, nor even what I like :33::33:. Any ideas where I could start?

Linda
Well, we're always being told LITTLE WHITE TEE SHIRT AND A PAIR OF JEANS didn't you know?

Well, we're always being told LITTLE WHITE TEE SHIRT AND A PAIR OF JEANS didn't you know?

Sorry, this "story" doesn't work for me as I am at least a size 20, so I won't be buying into it no matter how on trend and fashion forward it is, although I do like to dress up or dress down.

Linda :54:

Sorry, this "story" doesn't work for me as I am at least a size 20, so I won't be buying into it no matter how on trend and fashion forward it is, although I do like my dress up or dress down.

Linda :54:

Oh, I say......:54:

Don't let size bother you cos "you-know-who" doesn't and she looks a.........well you know! Bet she'll be along soon with another shot of her beautiful body for us all to envy.... :3:

I'm guessing about early/mid fifties, she is always talking about hot flushes and night sweats so she is "of an age" as Glen puts it.:54:

Linda

Yeah, definitely a woman of an age I would say.:D

Linda

Linda, I just had a quick look at the video and that pink top is stunning. I've always loved pink and black together. Why don't you just start trying on things you like the look of in the shops and see whether they suit you and you feel comfortable in them.

Latest posts

Back