Sunning the Ali Way!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

minim

Registered Shopper
Busy weekend with the Rugrats here demanding mothering, so missed out on sitting in the garden.

Monday, all is quiet on the western front so I thought I'd have a little sit in the garden with my Kindle.
But Hey! Got to get the old bod ready & protected.
It's not easy you know, not easy at all.

Ali : sort out dry knees, elbows etc exfoliate & use zillions of body appliances to rough, scuff & buff
min : quick rub over with the ole silky mitt

Ali : make your feet presentable, scrub, scratch, clip, enrich
min : ...... silky mitt & a dollop of nail varnish

Ali : leg hair, laser or epilate or wax & nourish
min -:Yay hormone depletion! Catch any stray little suckers with the mini pliers that live on top of the microwave

Ali : high SPF face & body protection cream massaged well all over every millimetre of skin
min : tinted SPF moisturiser on face, raid 21's shelves for sun lotion & put 'at on

Ready!

.... What have I forgotten?

:happy:

I think you've done well with the spirit, if not the actual letter, of the (AY) law of sun worship!! :clapping::clapping:

Personally, I think you've gone a bit over the top!!:tongue:

I think your routine is spot on, minim! I think you've just forgotten the packet of crisps and can of fizzy drink to accompany the kindle reading :giggle: OMG did i just see Paul Lavers on Doctors on BBC1? :nod:

Yup, I think I got it about covered. Must have been out there all of, well let's see .... 10 minutes before I was pestered by the cat then the phone lol.

Himself wandered outside on one of his little forays and was so amused by THE HAT that he snapped me!
Nothing wrong with that hat! An Oxfam shop special that one is

WhereDidYouGetThatHat.jpg

Cat's pinched my seat!

Think you forgot the wrath of AY min. She'll be foaming at the mouth if she's reading your log. Only a burka will do you know!

Why, thank you janie. Just shows how deceiving photos can be eh! Himself thought I looked a real hoot. When he lost his glasses later on, I did not tell him he was wearing them on top of his head. He had a right little strop while looking for them & settled down to read wearing his spare pair on his nose while sporting the lost pair on his head. He does it so often you'd think he'd remember. Ah! "Think" - critical word.

A burka would have been a waste of sunblock Loveinamist! Got to do what Miss Ali says - slather it on.

I typed "hat" into Q's search box. I had a memory of them selling summer hats
Try it. Amazing what pops up.

You are a hoot young Minim. It would be great if we could all meet up for a pint!! Life is short and its great to be able to laugh. You sound a real character, just like Meg the cat. (By the way, is she out of the doghouse, for attacking 27?)

Meg's forgiven.
She's sunning herself already - on my chair!

Just imagine meeting a load of people from this forum!
All you'd have to do to identify them in a crowded place is shout, "Jump to the phones!" & they spring up like Jack's out of the Box :grin:

I think we would need to all wear the QVC forumites uniform. No need to actually LIKE it... May I suggoooost...

- bright colour Kipling bag
- gale hayman 14 kt gold lipstick
- ken paves hairpiece
- michele hope top
- kim and co trouser
- emu boots
- smelling of Tova signature err derr perferm

Whaddya think?

min

was interested to see you're holding your kindle in its cover like a book. i often think with kindles and ipads, don't people get fed up with holding them?

Oh, I love my kindle & could never be fed up with it. Best thing since .... computers.
So neat & light and portable. Waiting rooms are never boring now, but best of all you don't have to use any effort to keep the pages open lol

I think we would need to all wear the QVC forumites uniform. No need to actually LIKE it... May I suggoooost...

- bright colour Kipling bag
- gale hayman 14 kt gold lipstick
- ken paves hairpiece
- michele hope top
- kim and co trouser
- emu boots
- smelling of Tova signature err derr perferm

Whaddya think?

I think we'd all look aaamaaaaazing!

Latest posts

Back