Sunday breakfast

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Just Beauty Direct

For all your beauty needs
Can't decide
Balancing speed ( tea and crumpets) against tasty but slow and messy kitchen (full cooked English) Or combo of the two......egg sandwich.
Suggestions please
What did you have?
its cold and wet here so definitely not going out today

I was totally boring and went for my usual poached egg on toast! Got a bloomer loaf on Friday and OH has been eating that toasted like there's no tomorrow!

Raining here too..maybe change to snow later, they say we should get some this afternoon..my thoughts are unprintable!

I went with crumpets this morning. Did think about having Alpen Porridge but thought the crumpets would go stale if I didn't eat them :)

Same here with the weather - absolutely hissing down here, which has put paid to our normal sunday morning walk. Hope it might clear up later so we can walk this afternoon before the snow comes in.

If I had a white bloomer loaf I would do exactly as you hubby BM? Delishhhh.

I thought it was snow last night, but I think you are right, it was Sunday. So wet here I can't see it sticking for long.

Fried egg on granary bread with red sauce is the likely winner I think.

If I had a white bloomer loaf I would do exactly as you hubby BM? Delishhhh.

I thought it was snow last night, but I think you are right, it was Sunday. So wet here I can't see it sticking for long.

Fried egg on granary bread with red sauce is the likely winner I think.

sounds good to me! I went with the bloomer myself yesterday but blamed it for the indigestion..I should stick to wholemeal!

they said snow overnight to start with but it keeps getting delayed...with any luck it won't bother!

Toasted Scotch pancakes covered in scrambled eggs, drizzled with golden syrup and topped with crispy streaky bacon :heart:

I could eat this every day for the rest of my life but I try my hardest to limit it to weekends.

Fabulous x

I had the works: 3 (pig!) poached eggs, fried bread, 2 sausages, bacon, black pudding, fried potatoes. It was lovely, and yes I now feel a bit sick!

I had the works: 3 (pig!) poached eggs, fried bread, 2 sausages, bacon, black pudding, fried potatoes. It was lovely, and yes I now feel a bit sick!

Charlie! I'm shocked! I'm glad you enjoyed it - I wouldn't have been able to eat that much - God knows how I'm a size 18 - well I know too, it's the ****** KitKats!

I had a cup of coffee, 2 lean rashers of bacon, a poached egg and a grilled tomato. I usually have a bacon roll on a Sunday, but I thought I'd better ditch the carbs today as I ate a whole tub of pecan toffee Haagen dazs yesterday :sad:

I didn't have any breakfast but I am about to have lunch though :eek:)

Pumpkin seeded crispbreads with philli light and grapes. Lovely.

Sausage and bean casserole for tea later though. Well there will be if I cook it.

I had mini weetabix fruit and nut, but reading this thread has made me crave toast and marmalade! I haven't had marmalade in years and really fancy some on granary toast now! Don't know why I stopped eating it, probably something to do with a diet I was on :rolleyes:

Full english here. Bacon, sausage, egg, hash browns. tomatoes, mushrooms and toast but its the only day of the week I ever eat anything more than a bowl of cereal or porridge for brekky.

Charlie! I'm shocked! I'm glad you enjoyed it - I wouldn't have been able to eat that much - God knows how I'm a size 18 - well I know too, it's the ****** KitKats!

It was a bit much, but I was starving. Still feeling full now though!

And I bet you're slim as a reed! :envy:

I'm not, honest! I'm a 12-14, proper thunder thighs too! Used to be a size 18-20 then dieted (ie starved) for 3 years and got down to a 10, but it has crept back on. Quite happy the way I am now sometimes used to feel a bit odd and got tired easily when I was thinner.

I alternate with three breakfasts, my favourite - egg on toast with another slice with marmalade, porridge or toast with just honey and mashed banana.

What I'd actually like each day is eggs, bacon, sausage or black pudding, tomatoes and fried bread :sigh:

I had porridge made with all milk and two small spoons of demerara sugar come to think of it thats what I have most mornings sometimes for a change I have original malted shreddies.

Latest posts

Back