Sumthing for you ali young fans lol

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I don't think she is joking about not allowing close ups - I saw a show once where she was screeching at the cameraman to not come any closer and we never do see a close up of her, do we ?

I think it is ridiculous that we are expected to believe all the hype she gives over the anti-ageing properties of whatever potion she is flogging but we are not allowed to judge the results for ourselves of what access to any and all of the QVC beauty products can achieve by being able to have a good look at her fizzog. If they really worked she would show us - and I find it hard to believe that it is because she is so self concsious. If so why would she would pursue a career on TV.

We are expected to believe how good the products are fom someone who refuses to lets us see her skin.

I wouldnt call it cheap its just is it value for money. most of the cost will probably be advertising (being a marketing expert) i suppose the value is individual. my guy thinks what i buy is extravagent but we are all different!

What do you do, are you a marketing manager?

I've always been a bit sceptical about claims from less expensive brands that the high price of some brands is to cover thier marketing and advertising expenditure rather than the cost of the product. I know some brands will spend more on marketing but a fair bit of the price must reflect research and development and the cost of producing the product.

It's a bit like supermarkets making us think that the plain packaging on some value ranges helps keep the price low when the reduction in packaging cost will be very small.

What do you do, are you a marketing manager?

I've always been a bit sceptical about claims from less expensive brands that the high price of some brands is to cover thier marketing and advertising expenditure rather than the cost of the product. I know some brands will spend more on marketing but a fair bit of the price must reflect research and development and the cost of producing the product.

It's a bit like supermarkets making us think that the plain packaging on some value ranges helps keep the price low when the reduction in packaging cost will be very small.

well i have just finished my marketing managment degree so an expert is not quite accurate lol! yea i like liz earle products were you do not pay for advertising.

Really that must have been the day hell froze over.:11:

Have to say never seen Elemis, Decleor or Gatineau advertising, no adds in the mags etc.

Liz Earle profited alot from The Beauty Bible women who are also personal friends of her's. Makes you think.

Really that must have been the day hell froze over.:11:

Have to say never seen Elemis, Decleor or Gatineau advertising, no adds in the mags etc.

Liz Earle profited alot from The Beauty Bible women who are also personal friends of her's. Makes you think.

Excellent point, Donna.

I'm a firm believer that if you either don't have good genes, allow sun damage or smoke, your skin will age in a really bad way. My sister-in-law is a few moths younger than me, yet looks 15 years older. She uses expensive skincare brands, but they obviously don't undo her lifestyle choices.

well i have just finished my marketing managment degree so an expert is not quite accurate lol! yea i like liz earle products were you do not pay for advertising.

Degree L'OccitaneLover :?: and you dont know the difference between were and where:?:

I have 2 degrees btw and hopefully DD will graduate in COMPUTER SCIENCE in July

I remember when they showed some of her wedding footage, you could read her lips saying words to the effect of watch my make up when someone was near her face.

I remember that and the person in question was her husband simon attempting to give her a kiss!

Degree L'OccitaneLover :?: and you dont know the difference between were and where:?:

I have 2 degrees btw and hopefully DD will graduate in COMPUTER SCIENCE in July

i was using text language and did not realise i was being assessed on my writing ability. 2 degrees and yet nothing better to do than make insulting remarks to strangers on a forum? shame that.

Does it really matter who can spell & who uses text language?!? My boyfriend has a degree and can't spell for his life!

I go in & out of using text language though never in client's letters thank god : )

Congrats to L'OccitaneLover16 for passing degree & congrats to Jabba & her DD too!!

Hope you find a job soon LL!!

Latest posts

Back