Sumthing for you ali young fans lol

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

L'OccitaneLover16

Registered Shopper
I remember on the laura geller show ali said its in her contract that the camera people cannot do a close up of her like on her eyes on a make up show! like someone said on this board paranoid! lol. if you have wrinkles get ova it! (i am 21 so maybe i will feel differently one day lol)

I remember on the laura geller show ali said its in her contract that the camera people cannot do a close up of her like on her eyes on a make up show! like someone said on this board paranoid! lol. if you have wrinkles get ova it! (i am 21 so maybe i will feel differently one day lol)

Believe me, you will.

beleive me you will (45) and desperately wanting to ban birthdays from now on!!!!!

aww i use liz earle and i think as long as you take care of your skin you will look lovely. it does seem a shame when people spend so much money on anti ageing moisturisers from elemis and decleor, can people really afford £70 moisturisers anyway?

I wouldnt call it cheap its just is it value for money. most of the cost will probably be advertising (being a marketing expert) i suppose the value is individual. my guy thinks what i buy is extravagent but we are all different!

When your skin is your business, like AY, you'd probably pay anything. Personally, if I had the cash, I'd try whatever there is, even La Prairie, which I think is similar in price to a small car :)

When your skin is your business, like AY, you'd probably pay anything. Personally, if I had the cash, I'd try whatever there is, even La Prairie, which I think is similar in price to a small car :)

She probably doesn't pay for any of the products she uses, I heard her say on air once she gets them given to her, how lucky is that!!:1:

Why is it we always think we can look better? I take care of my skin so perhaps I'm looking as good as I'm going to get!! It's believing the claims of all these cosmetic brands that get us digging into our pockets and why we end up disappointed. Perhaps we should just carry on doing what we're doing and love ourselves a bit more!

I have to say that hand on heart I am honestly not bothered about getting a few wrinkles. I've got fine lines round my eyes, and my skin can be blotchy and spotty at times and can look a mess. But I would much rather have well moisturised wrinkles and lines than be worrying about botox and stuff like that, or shelling out hundreds of pounds for moisturiser. I use A'Kin Rose De Mai cream, which is about £19 a tub, one tub lasts me 12 months and it's brilliant at softening the skin, controlling grease and making the lines I do have look a bit more plumptious.

Another member alluded to the fact that Ali Young could possibly be extremely insecure about the way she looks hence the no close ups etc. I remember her once on a Gatineau show saying that she was waiting to come on air but noticed a single line on her face so smothered it in some Gatineau concotion to make it go away...I just think that's a real shame for her - she's an attractive girl (albeit screechy!) and a few laughter lines and what have you would make her look a bit more human!

does she say that to people in the street too???.....how strange that our "resident beauty expert" won't let us look at her features close up !!

I got the impression she was joking about it!

I agree with you, I think she said it tongue in cheek. She doesn't have any lines or wrinkles to speak of and I think she is an attractive woman. Some days she looks better than others but then don't we all.

hmm well i think she is sensitive like people on here said. lol its funny i do learn alot from here but she comes up with some beauts! like when she says have a different blusher for your different outfits?!?! what! how would you do that and as if you could!

aww i use liz earle and i think as long as you take care of your skin you will look lovely. it does seem a shame when people spend so much money on anti ageing moisturisers from elemis and decleor, can people really afford £70 moisturisers anyway?

I agree with you L'occitanelover, I too use Liz Earle and would not use anything else her products are affordable and they do work. I am pleased to say I don't have any wrinkles or lines, have always taken care of my skin from being 11! Its not always how much money you spend on moisturisers, does not mean they will work just because they are expensive.:32:

Latest posts

Back