Summer Sleepwear TSV 05/07/24

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Cozee Home Silkysoft House Dress
Item Number: 405188
QVC Price £31.98
Todays Special Value Price £21.96
P&P £2.95

Relax in the kaftan-style of this house dress from Cozee Home. The roomy and beautifully patterned design is made from a silky, lightweight fabric that will feel wonderfully soft against your skin, and offers two handy pockets at the front. Choose from three eye-catching animal print designs and treat yourself to a house dress perfect for chilling out in style, home and away.

Versatile comfort - ideal as a dress for around the house, this chic Cozee Home piece can also be worn out for a quick run to the shops or taken on holiday as a handy beach cover-up.

Choose from three colours - with three ikat animal print options to choose from - Green Mix, Navy Mix or Pink Mix - you're sure to find a colour to match your style.

• 95% polyester, 5% elastane
  • Machine wash cold

Colour options:

• Green Mix
  • Navy Mix
  • Pink Mix

Garment measurements:

• Chest: S: 106.7cm (42"), M: 111.8cm (44"), L: 118.1cm (46.5"), XL: 125.7cm (49.5"), 2XL: 135.9cm (53.5"), 3XL: 146.1cm (57.5")
  • Length: S: 115.6cm (45.5"), M: 116.2cm (45.8"), L: 117.2cm (46.1"), XL: 118.4cm (46.6"), 2XL: 120.3cm (47.4"), 3XL: 122.6cm (48.3")

All measurements are approximate

I can't believe that they're trying to tote this as a garment that can be worn outside the house to run errands, even to go on holiday - It's called a housedress for a reason as in it should never see the light of day! OH had an aunt who was pretty much housebound, as did my one of my schoolfriends back in the day. Both ladies had a lot in common, hair dyed black, a weight problem, an alcohol problem and various other ailments including respiratory issues 'caused by smoking, they also lived existed in dresses a lot like these, and I get it 'cause they must've been perfect to wear if you're sitting in an armchair all day with your glass of port n brandy, tv remote, pack of fags/ashtray on the table in front of you (though I wouldn't recommend smoking in this polyester heavy get up!) Watching the demo it didn't matter how they "styled" this garment it gave me (God rest their souls) that Auntie Phyllis/Auntie Elsie vibe!
There is so much loungewear available on the market today and a lot of it I dare say you would get away with wearing it away from the confines of the home, but this = NO!!!! The presentation wouldn't have been quite so bad if they had given mention to the immobile/housebound customer or even those who have difficulty finding a dress to fit on the highstreet - but no, they were far too busy parading their skinny girls (and just one who's a size 16) wearing sliders and a floppy hat ready to pop down to the beach - It's time to get real QVC!!!

If it wasn’t polyester (perhaps a fine cotton jersey) I’d be interested in this for my cruise holidays. Handy instead of a dressing gown for lounging on the balcony with morning coffee or bathrobe after a shower.

But can’t be doing with that amount of cheap shiny polyester close to my skin.

I don’t know why QVC miss the mark with their ‘fashion’ time and again.

Not nearly as bad as the two Frank Usher offerings on Katy's beach style show this morning! One 'dress' is two pieces of jersey sewn together, no shape, no darts, the front has big circles all over it and the back is plain..for £42 !! And a top that couldn't make it's mind up what it was doing for £41.40. Absolutely dreadful stuff. At best give them a fair price of £10 each should someone want them.

Awful. It looks like a market reject. I’m virtually housebound due to mobility issues. I always wear quite stylish clothes and without fail always wear make up, jewellery and perfume. I would feel very slovenly in this monstrosity. I’m sure it’s too some people’s taste but not mine.

Urgent message for Cozee Home!

The 1970s mail order catalogues called - they want their clothing back.

Cozee Home Silkysoft House Dress - QVC UK.png

Not nearly as bad as the two Frank Usher offerings on Katy's beach style show this morning! One 'dress' is two pieces of jersey sewn together, no shape, no darts, the front has big circles all over it and the back is plain..for £42 !! And a top that couldn't make it's mind up what it was doing for £41.40. Absolutely dreadful stuff. At best give them a fair price of £10 each should someone want them.
Wow! What a bizzare couple of garments. Starting with the dress, what on earth is that pattern all about? Also why on earth did they not take the pattern right down to the hem? cause the plain bit makes it look even weirder. As for the top, well that is just plain nasty, it looks cheap, it's ugly and badly made going by the tiffle of cotton I saw hanging down when it was modelled. I can't believe the price of these two monstrosities, they obviously believe that the name Frank Usher justifies the price - Maybe back in the 1980's it would've done but now it would sit better on a market stall with all the other trash!

Totally agree with you, merryone, and the 'dress' is no more than a sack! Couture fashion as Frank Usher describes this range on Q. for the most part is horrendous and definitely had it's sell-by day.

Wow! What a bizzare couple of garments. Starting with the dress, what on earth is that pattern all about? Also why on earth did they not take the pattern right down to the hem? cause the plain bit makes it look even weirder. As for the top, well that is just plain nasty, it looks cheap, it's ugly and badly made going by the tiffle of cotton I saw hanging down when it was modelled. I can't believe the price of these two monstrosities, they obviously believe that the name Frank Usher justifies the price - Maybe back in the 1980's it would've done but now it would sit better on a market stall with all the other trash!
I forgot to add, it's not as ugly as Katy Pullinger's glasses...FFS woman you're such a pretty lady, so why on earth are you bringing your looks down with those hideous unflattering glasses? "Shoulda gone to Specsavers" - not a blinking joke shop!

Just when you think you have seen the worst then this comes along.

Eye assault in the first degree?

Latest posts

Back