Summer Beauty James Reed TSV 8/5/15

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Is it possible that this is what Ali K has used? Unfortunately if it is judging by the close ups on the Eek 9pm show I would be giving it a miss.

Even Mr L asked "what the hell has she done to her chest"

Can anyone tell me how a tan accelator and a fake tan work together?

If you used TA in the weeks up to a holiday and just prior to going off you applied FT would you end up with a God almighty mess?

This may be a stupid question but did they actually say how many auto delivery drops there are ?

All I recall is AY saying you get ANOTHER SET in 69 days
Maia
Hx❤️❤️❤️

I've been wondering about that as well because the listing doesn't say. I think it says something like 'a specified period' but then doesn't 'specify'.

I've gone for AD anyway as it's only early May so there's plenty of time to use it before winter.

It's usually for a specified time period, i think it's just one additional drop in 60 days.

It annoys me that Q won't allow multi orders of Auto Delivery items to save that generous few quid postage! For some reason (extra few quid I suppose) you can only order singles of AD items, I'd rather have easy pays and order 2 TSVs. That said I'm undecided about this TSV; I like the sleep mask tan but I bought it as beauty pick of the month and haven't started it yet. I don't like those peel off masks, I always end up with boogers in my hair line. Also the clear spray isn't ideal, I prefer a guide colour. I might keep an eye on ebay for the face tan appearing in the near future.
I stocked up on the Judith Williams self tans from Curabeauty when they were on offer and the face tan is very nice and the body spray tan is fine for a quick top up between full applications (shins and calves when I suddenly decide to wear a skirt).
I think I just talked myself out of ordering the TSV. Sorry James you'll have to stop dropping my name on air! :mysmilie_13:

I ordered it on AD (even though Ive never tried it before!) you lot have talked me into it. Jabba if its poo I'll be round....! It was a bit unclear on the webshite how many drops but rather misleadingly (is that a real word or did I just make it up?) it says when you click on AD on the webpage "Receive the James Read 3 Piece Ultimate Prep & Tan Collection every 60 days for the QVC Price for as long as you stay in the plan. Cancel anytime". Hardly every 60 days until I cancel it if you only get it another one time is it???

Anyhoo. While I still have the option of ordering another, can anyone have a guess at how many applications would you say there are in the set?

If you only want one of the pieces Marks have them reduced but it is not anything like the value of the TSV (and the face one is a smaller size).

Latest posts

Back