Summer Beauty James Reed TSV 8/5/15

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

It's going to be a long summer.... what with name dropper James Reed's fake tan, Abi (you need hands) Ultrasun and our very busy smarmy gnome gardener, and that's before we start on our favourite presenters...:headbang:

I expect James to be dropping your name in future shows Jabba. Well I'd take more notice than I do when I hear Rosie H-W or Olivia Coleman for the umpteenth time!

Anything yet please ?
Hx

Jabba, I saw a tweet retweeted last week that said it was going to be 3 things. A clear spray, the sleep mask and some enzymatic thing that I didn't recognise. And it was going to be under £30. The tweet had been retweeted by QVC. Sorry, I can't be clearer on the detail etc. and I only saw it briefly as you do when flicking through!

Hello I'm a bit of a QVC forum lurker and love all your tips, info and chat, but I have something to contribute finally! (only hope I haven't goofed with forum etiquette) :mysmilie_14:

I found this while looking for the James Read TSV info - it was tweeted by Esprit Magazine - don't know how to add the pic, but Sweet Pea is spot on, as it is 200ml clear bronzing mist, 75ml tan perfecting enzyme peel mask, and 100ml sleep mask tan face.

"esprit Magazine @espritmagazine · Apr 30
@JamesReadtan launches #PerfectSkinPrimingCollection exclusively @qvcuk on Friday 8 May for under £30,worth over £70! "

I'm definitely going to give it a go.

*waves*

MM x

WA
Hello I'm a bit of a QVC forum lurker and love all your tips, info and chat, but I have something to contribute finally! (only hope I haven't goofed with forum etiquette) :mysmilie_14:

I found this while looking for the James Read TSV info - it was tweeted by Esprit Magazine - don't know how to add the pic, but Sweet Pea is spot on, as it is 200ml clear bronzing mist, 75ml tan perfecting enzyme peel mask, and 100ml sleep mask tan face.

"esprit Magazine @espritmagazine · Apr 30
@JamesReadtan launches #PerfectSkinPrimingCollection exclusively @qvcuk on Friday 8 May for under £30,worth over £70! "

I'm definitely going to give it a go.

*waves*

MM x

Well, welcome to the forum MM and hope you enjoy your time on here, thanks for the info on the upcoming tsv, sounds good, although I have naturally dark hair, I have very pale skin and burn easily, so I may give this a go, my legs never catch the sun and seem to look ghostly white most of the year, but a lot of fake tan products look awful on, am hoping this will be different

Me too - dark-hair, milk-bottle skin (espesh the legs) and always burn. Haven't tried James Reed before, but think the TSV might be a good way to try it. Here's hoping!

I like the sleep mask tan but then I also like other tans for face - XenTan and Judith Williams. When it comes to tanning my body I prefer a product with a guide colour and (touch wood) never had any mishaps so far. I bought a cheap onesie so I can sleep in fake tan without the sheets looking like a dirty protest.

I was going to buy the self tan Beauty Blender in SpaceNK last week but decided the cheap mitts work well enough and the BB, soft and lovely though it was, might soak up and waste a lot of product.

I'm not a huge fan of enzyme exfoliators (like the Elemis papaya one) so I'm not tempted by the TSV, so far, but I never say never and may weaken as long as James doesn't name-drop too much!

Jabba since you are obviously a fan can you give some hints and tips on the use of the products especially for those of us who have very very untanned skin, particularly legs.

tIA

In fact I'm having 2 !!!

My name would have been on one but I just noticed on the page for the tanning spray that it is the dreaded "delivery to the UK only" and so I am guessing that Royal Mail have put it on their banned products list. Of course, if you take it in to a PO they will happily post it as they can see it is not an aerosol but Royal Mail "central" seem to be able to dictate to Q as to what it is and is not happy to send overseas!

Latest posts

Back