Summer and winter in the same show?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

loveallthingsitalian

Registered Shopper
Del Boy Flint is dressed in what looks like a dress with a velvet bodice which you would wear to a Christmas thingy and Kimmy is in a sun dress.

Well put together Q, as per usual.

Del Boy Flint is dressed in what looks like a dress with a velvet bodice which you would wear to a Christmas thingy and Kimmy is in a sun dress.

Well put together Q, as per usual.

Didn't Debbie Flint look absolutely ridiculous in whatever she was wearing? Sack the stylist or at least look in the mirror, that monstrosity isn't going to encourage anyone to buy Kim& co.

It was on in the background as I was cleaning, with sound off, but I think it turned out to be a top (20 sizes too small) with a long skirt hitched up under her oxters to make her look like a refugee from a bad Jane Austin movie.

It was on in the background as I was cleaning, with sound off, but I think it turned out to be a top (20 sizes too small) with a long skirt hitched up under her oxters to make her look like a refugee from a bad Jane Austin movie.

That made me laugh Lati and I couldn't have put it better myself. I'm not sure where she got that idea from but it was a major fail.

I had to switch off. Debbie looked ridiculous. I have never seen a skirt worn like that and don't want to again! I am surprised that Kim allowed such a silly look.

Latest posts

Back