Subtle? Yeh right!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Couldn't be possibly be aimed at you Mr Jones .... your posts are always polite, interesting and constructive.

And I also concur with that....
Nodding.gif

I do apoligise Mr Jones NO they were not aimed at you i am sorry i was trying to be polite to the other Jones sinceoi have joined you have not been anything other than polite you have my permisssion to kick my butt lol
:mysmilie_697: Here you go blinglover, as you asked so nicely......
d31f630e.gif

cos I'm sure the original Mr Jones is much too nice to offend a lady.

:mysmilie_34: forgot to say
welcome.gif
blinglover.

Last edited:
thanks sacha needed that again sorry to you all, foot in mouth, senile moment and all that try not to do it again have sent a personally apoligy to The mr Jones XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

I do apoligise Mr Jones NO they were not aimed at you i am sorry i was trying to be polite to the other Jones since i have joined you have not been anything other than polite you have my permisssion to kick my butt lol

No probs blingy and thank you for the elegant words but no butt will be harmed in this post! :mysmilie_697: Must be something about the name Jones, fortunately not my own, that now makes me see red.

:mysmilie_698:
please forgive a newby but can i ask Mr Jones do you ever buy from rocks Tv because you seem to hate every thing and everyone on it or do you just sit there to see who you can have a go at next i am new but i have seen a lot of people get hurt and upset on some of your threads i though this site was to discuss shopping i do watch rocks tv but havent bought yet but i love the relaxed air about the place does it really matterwhether Rae has said something like you say she had IF i would have heard her say that i would have just thought poor things more teething probs is there a reason that you feel to need to stick the knife in so often

yes blinglover i a m quite new to rocks aswell.i find the relaxed air very entertainig and wonder why lee jones attacks rocks so much.do you post on anyother site like this or is it just us on rockstv mr.lee jones

Well, my Lovelies, I think we're better off discussing (as this forum is supposedly for..) the weather. We've had Rae's of sunshine here today in the East, no drizzle or stormy weather just a calm, relaxed, chilled atmosphere. Can't ask for more... :mysmilie_12:

Latest posts

Back