Suarti

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Gemma1

Registered Shopper
Why is she wearing a gondola on her head? Can't understand the majority of what is coming out of her mouth and by the sounds of it, neither can Dale. Jewellery is quite nice though.

Don't know. It's always embarrassing to see her contorting around like a demented snake in an Ali Baba basket! Do they think it adds anything to her products? Like watching that silly old bag gyrating is gonna flog a few more pieces of silver and turquoise! Hhahahaa. QVC is funny today!

OMFG WTF is she wearing? Looks like she's stopped off in Venice and just taken a "Water Taxi" and just stuck it on her head! I almost imagine her to burst into "O Sole Mio" when she does her ridiculous dancing act! Not much time for her or her bitty jewellery.

OMFG WTF is she wearing? Looks like she's stopped off in Venice and just taken a "Water Taxi" and just stuck it on her head! I almost imagine her to burst into "O Sole Mio" when she does her ridiculous dancing act! Not much time for her or her bitty jewellery.

my thoughts exactly! :mysmilie_466:

Lol!
I had to go and have a look.
She's wearing a Rooster Booster.
Dale keeps saying, "Look at that."
Not sure what "that" he's referring to.

hehe - just turned over to have a look and he was saying 'look at that.....look at that......' - is this the latest catchphrase?

oh it's that thing - yeah she's had that on her bonce before.

hehe - just turned over to have a look and he was saying 'look at that.....look at that......' - is this the latest catchphrase?

oh it's that thing - yeah she's had that on her bonce before.

How does she get through airport security with it? I'm sure it could be classed as an offensive weapon.

Rather have her stuff than the Bibi Bijoux.

Agree!! Mainly because is worth paying the prices for rather than vastly overpriced stuff you can buy in any high street fashion store!

From mobile, please excuse any silly errors!! :)

Bringing in a bit of Bali to the studio. She seems pretty happy in herself. Wonder if the headgear has some particular meaning (keep a roof over my head oh gods of prosperity) or if it's just traditional costume. She always seems nice and friendly.

The Balinese dances depict stories from Ramayana, the Hindu epic, and the characters wear headgears that are supposed to be crowns etc. What Suarti wears on QVC is some of the costume gear, but I just can't understand why she wears that when she is selling silver jewellery from Bali. And does she think we are idiots to believe her that she designs and makes them herself?

Latest posts

Back