Suarti OTO at 10pm?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

love the woven cuff bracelet but too dear I'm afraid.keep looking at her earrings and wishing I wasn't such a wuss and could face getting my ears pierced again...why oh why did I ever let the holes close up? could kick myself! :envy:

I liked the woven bangle but I have one the same and thicker,so no point me going for that. yes yes go on go on Fairynuff you can do it get those ears pieced. Its easy it dont hurt. i got mine done a second time and in fact it hurt me when I had them pierced when I was younger but I had them done about 3 years ago second hole and It did not hurt and I am well mardy!!!!! cant be any worse then having a baby surely, I dont have children lol.
Just think all the earings you can wear Fairynuff. xxxxxx

I also loved loved the heart bangle, hubby said if he could afford it he would have got me that, but he said I know I am loved dont I. I said yes, thats all good and well BUT it does not stop me from feeling disappointed lol and he laughed!!!

Last edited:
see the OTO didn't sell out which must be quite unusual for a Suarti show, surely that proves that people are finding the prices rather too high now?

Yes thats right Fairynuff recession and bills to pay. Like I say they need to do Buy one get one free.:tongue2:

I have the grey pearl ring Dazzler, and it is lovely!!!

ohhh you are tempting me know. hmmm its not to expensive hey you know what wonder if hubby will buy it me I mean he is at work often enough lol.:cheeky:

the pearl is of great quality and has a lovely lilac sheen
As your hubby works hard and long hours, and you are on your own a lot (well, just like me lol), i think you definitely deserve this ring!!!!
My OH is away and I see him on sunday, he wouldn't mind me buying but there is nothing that i fancy tonight (and I spend too much this week on my garden)
There used to be a white pearl version, the setting was oval, but can't find it anymore on qvc

the pearl is of great quality and has a lovely lilac sheen
As your hubby works hard and long hours, and you are on your own a lot (well, just like me lol), i think you definitely deserve this ring!!!!
My OH is away and I see him on sunday, he wouldn't mind me buying but there is nothing that i fancy tonight (and I spend too much this week on my garden)
There used to be a white pearl version, the setting was oval, but can't find it anymore on qvc

Too right Tia, My hubby works far too hard!!!! Hate it when I am on my own so I try to get out loads I do. aww I know I flipping do deserve this ring and me and you both too right!!!!

Ohhh I think I will show hubby this thread he listens when others say things lol.

Latest posts

Back