Stuck in my (mainly) QVC routine!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I visted my local Harvey Nicks and sampled the Tom Ford Lipstick. Very nice but the most expensive lipstick I have seen so far! Not saying the Doll 10 are the same but they do smell similar. I am more of a gloss girl though.

I visted my local Harvey Nicks and sampled the Tom Ford Lipstick. Very nice but the most expensive lipstick I have seen so far! Not saying the Doll 10 are the same but they do smell similar. I am more of a gloss girl though.

Tom Ford lipsticks are eyewateringly expensive but once you purchase your first TF lippie, there's no going back! Actually, the mini-lipsticks from TF's The Boys collection are better value - they're £10 cheaper and weight for weight, there's not much difference. Lipstick case is smaller but still has that reassuringly expensive sounding click when you pop the lid back on! Its a limited collection only available for 2 months from Selfridges only, about 50 different colours I think. I bought 2, which takes me up to a total of 5 TF lipsticks in my collection. I buy the full sized ones from John Lewis online and do the free click & collect to my local JL At Home store. Husband is none the wiser!

Tom Ford lipsticks has a almost balm like in texture, no other brand has this.

You want expensive. Serge Lutens his are £50+, but you then buy refills at around £35. Never bought or seen in real life but he loves the deep dark colours.

I am finding it really hard to stick to a routine for long. I am in a really good routine atm with good results. Using mostly alpha h but with the addition of either Cleanse and Polish or Elemis Balm for my 1st evening cleanse. My trouble is I get bored easily and am itching for a change. Dying to try all the other products I have stockpiled but want to stick with what I am using until the end of the current pots when I think I will have a change for a couple of weeks or maybe a month.

So tempted to keep switching about but then how would I know which products are giving me results.

I could do with being two faced!

Latest posts

Back