Stuck in my (mainly) QVC routine!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Weathergirl

Registered Shopper
Talk about set in my ways!
Morning shower- L'Occy almond oil or Fleur Cherie. Wash face with either L'Occitane Shea face soap or the precious foam I am trying that was in one of their Xmas sets.
Then apply decleor prolagene gel to upper arms. It has done wonders for the texture of the skin on my upper arms. Transformed it in fact.
Apply Fleur Cherie lotion to lower arms and chest. Spray Fleur Cherie EDT on top.
Then apply Judith Williams serum, eye cream and face cream. All phytomineral. Apply Prai ageless neck and decollote.
Apply Mally Primer.
I have a range of foundations from BM to B & B to Mally liquid and now Doll10. The best one is BM original.
Always use Mally on my eyes. The eyeshadow base is essential as I have dark lids. Eye Sticks or powder shadow or both. Taupe or Whipped cream, loving the smoky quartz or Truffle too. Always use expresso liner on top, and a taupe one on bottom. Mally brow stick and Mally mascara. Use Mally under eye brightener every day.
Cheeks usually Mally face defender blush but loving the Doll10 in the TSV. Like my Laura Geller massive one too in Roseberry.
Mally liquid lipstick usually blossom, raspberry or similar. The "must have pink" and starburst and cherry blossom suit me too. Never wear red lips.
Finally finish with face defender.
Take it all off with Simple eyemakeup remover, either Emma Hardie or Elemis balm (loreal micellar water if I am too knackered) followed by Judith Williams phytomineral serum, eye cream and face cream again.
No wonder it takes me so long to get ready! The Emma Hardie, mally, BM and Judith Williams phytomineral I have been using for years but Elemis balm, LG and Doll10 are relatively new to my collection. I am such a sucker for QVC!
Would love to hear yours.

Good grief I'm exhausted just reading your routine :mysmilie_15: I'm more of an extra five minutes in bed type.

Don't buy any beauty products from QVC now, after realising how much I'd been sucked in. Superdrug products are the way for me as they're certified 'cruelty free', that's way more important to me.

Well I still use Elemis Sensitive Wash in the mornings with my Clarisonic.

Otherwise all over the place, Algenist but not bought from QVC Facial Oil.

Bath wise two Molton Brown Eucalyptus shower and the Oud one are in my collection. The rest is SpaceNK own brand stocked up cheap from their sale.

Make up no QVC brands.

I went out today in my Centigrade coat (commented on by my auntie, another QVC fan) and my Tignanello handbag.

That's it!

face washed with l'occy face soap then alph h rejuvinating cream. every blue moon liquid gold. only wear make-up for special days out. wear maddona truth or dare perfume love love it. body washed in l'occy soap and l'occy body cream afterwards

I am liking my AlphaH @ the moment, the cleanser is fine but have returned to my C&P.use the Liquid Gold alternate nights & am impressed.I am mid 60's & aim for as clear & fresh skin as I can achieve, not many wrinkles & lift could only be achieved with surgery! On non LG nights I use Decleor Aroma Night Neroli Essential Night Balm, now that I am impressed with skin is def. hydrated.I sometimes think I am too obsessed with the whole skincare & makeup & thought when I retired I would ease up but am worse!!Looking around I am amazed at how many women do not bother, if the cost is not affecting anyone else then indulge-- hope I still am in my 80's ( & 90's!!)

The only stuff I use from Q are SBC collagen gel, AD Synergy oil at night and ABC bodywash during the warmer months when the horseflies try to eat me whilst walking my dog. The rest of the time I use Fenjal shower creme ( love it ) followed by Fenjal moisturising body spray ( love it ) and both bought from Chemist Direct who sell them in packs of 6. My skincare routine is all from Naturally Thinking and I buy their bases which aromatherapists would add essential oils to, but I use just the unadulterated bases which are perfect for my sensitive skin. Cucumber cleanser base, face wash base, moisture cream base, their hair conditioner base, their Carshalton lavender handcream and their lavender and orange blossom hydrolats.
I use Dr Organic Vit E shampoo from Holland and Barrett and that`s it.
I was given quite a lot of toiletries for Christmas so at the moment I`m working my way through Soap and Glory, L`Occitane and Boots items too.
I don`t wear makeup unless I`m going out somewhere other than walking the dog ( she doesn`t care if I wear it or not lol ) and I tend to stick with mineral makeup mainly Lily Lolo, Elemental Beauty or Barefaced Beauty but I`m a sucker for a Mally mascara and shadow stick which I usually buy from Ebay or from kind souls on the forum.

Talk about set in my ways!
Morning shower- L'Occy almond oil or Fleur Cherie. Wash face with either L'Occitane Shea face soap or the precious foam I am trying that was in one of their Xmas sets.
Then apply decleor prolagene gel to upper arms. It has done wonders for the texture of the skin on my upper arms. Transformed it in fact.
Apply Fleur Cherie lotion to lower arms and chest. Spray Fleur Cherie EDT on top.
Then apply Judith Williams serum, eye cream and face cream. All phytomineral. Apply Prai ageless neck and decollote.
Apply Mally Primer.
I have a range of foundations from BM to B & B to Mally liquid and now Doll10. The best one is BM original.
Always use Mally on my eyes. The eyeshadow base is essential as I have dark lids. Eye Sticks or powder shadow or both. Taupe or Whipped cream, loving the smoky quartz or Truffle too. Always use expresso liner on top, and a taupe one on bottom. Mally brow stick and Mally mascara. Use Mally under eye brightener every day.
Cheeks usually Mally face defender blush but loving the Doll10 in the TSV. Like my Laura Geller massive one too in Roseberry.
Mally liquid lipstick usually blossom, raspberry or similar. The "must have pink" and starburst and cherry blossom suit me too. Never wear red lips.
Finally finish with face defender.
Take it all off with Simple eyemakeup remover, either Emma Hardie or Elemis balm (loreal micellar water if I am too knackered) followed by Judith Williams phytomineral serum, eye cream and face cream again.
No wonder it takes me so long to get ready! The Emma Hardie, mally, BM and Judith Williams phytomineral I have been using for years but Elemis balm, LG and Doll10 are relatively new to my collection. I am such a sucker for QVC!
Would love to hear yours.

I'd never get out the house if I did all that Weathergirl! The day would be gone. I too am another for extra sleep - never seem to get enough of it. I admire your enthusiasm for your products though. It is nice to know what products work well and look good.

Jimminy! Do you manage a cuppa in between all that?! Well done you though, bet you smell gorgeous! Elemis Jasmine and Rose in the shower for me and love the way it makes the bathroom smell too (it has a fight with my DD Lush's Snow Fairy) and Elemis Pro Coll before YBF brows. That is it for Q, rest dreaded High St. Ssssssshhhhhhhhh!

Lots of Decleor and MB black pepper shower wash, Liz Earle shampoo, Judith Williams eye cream and neck cream. Yankee later on in the evening. OH just drew the first pint of home brew from his Christmas moonshine drinks - he's now asleep lol :beer: That's good because I can now open the Glenlivet without being glared at :mysmilie_59:

In the mornings I alternate between Cauldalie Cleansing Milk and Alpha-H micro cleanse. Caudalie toner, Decleor Iris oil, Hydra floral and Alpha-H eye gel. Evenings, I use Alpha-H Balancing cleanser and alternate between Liquid Gold and Delcleor Iris Baume Essential.

The Alpha H and Decleor are from QVC TSV's and I intend to use up every scrap of them. These products work really well with my skin.

Insofar as makeup is concerned, I don't use any QVC brands. I tend to use Laura Mercier (BEST primer on the market), NARS (for foundation and blush), Chanel (their Stylo Yeux - retractable eyeliners are the BEST) and Paul & Joe (their eyeshadows glide on, are well pigmented and stay put with no creasing, but that's the level of quality you can expect from Japanese-made cosmetics). I discovered a Finnish brand of mascara called Lumene when in Stockholm recently which contains Arctic Blueberry. I use their Blueberry Wild Volume mascara in Deep Blue which really opens up my eyes. Unfortunately I can't buy it here in the UK but will stock up when back in Stockholm again in May. For black mascara, its Benefit They're Real.

I have a couple of Benefit, Dior and MAC bits that get used occasionally. Urban Decay Eye potion primer is another must-have.

Lipstick is always Tom Ford. Nothing else compares. If I wear gloss, which isn't often these days, its Chanel.

Makeup takes me 5 minutes to apply on work mornings.

Elemis, ABC, Leighton Denny, L'Occitane(bought from their shop), Occasional Decleor TSv. I was almost tempted by the oll 10 TSV but held out. I usually buy my make up from Stores.

Hangs head!!!

I use WEN, never even thought about it, no idea as I have used since September 2013!!!

Bobbi Brown (not sure if these two are actually sold on QVC???), under eye brightener and corrector.

In the mornings I alternate between Cauldalie Cleansing Milk and Alpha-H micro cleanse. Caudalie toner, Decleor Iris oil, Hydra floral and Alpha-H eye gel. Evenings, I use Alpha-H Balancing cleanser and alternate between Liquid Gold and Delcleor Iris Baume Essential.

The Alpha H and Decleor are from QVC TSV's and I intend to use up every scrap of them. These products work really well with my skin.

Insofar as makeup is concerned, I don't use any QVC brands. I tend to use Laura Mercier (BEST primer on the market), NARS (for foundation and blush), Chanel (their Stylo Yeux - retractable eyeliners are the BEST) and Paul & Joe (their eyeshadows glide on, are well pigmented and stay put with no creasing, but that's the level of quality you can expect from Japanese-made cosmetics). I discovered a Finnish brand of mascara called Lumene when in Stockholm recently which contains Arctic Blueberry. I use their Blueberry Wild Volume mascara in Deep Blue which really opens up my eyes. Unfortunately I can't buy it here in the UK but will stock up when back in Stockholm again in May. For black mascara, its Benefit They're Real.

I have a couple of Benefit, Dior and MAC bits that get used occasionally. Urban Decay Eye potion primer is another must-have.

Lipstick is always Tom Ford. Nothing else compares. If I wear gloss, which isn't often these days, its Chanel.

I really like the sound of the Bluberry mascara shame you can't buy it here.

I like variety so not faithful to a particular product or brand. I used to be a qvc beauty junkie but since deciding to buy only certified cruelty free brands around 3 years ago, I've founds lots of alternatives to try so the only qvc ones I'm still using are to use up old purchases.

My current routine is:

In the shower, Liz Earle shampoo and conditioner, Purity cleanser, neals Yard rose facial polish, Love the planet grapefruit body scrub, M&s nourishing shower gel.
Follow with M&s body cream and Autograph New York edt. Phil Smith Gorgeous heat protection spray and M&s Rush blow dry lotion in my hair. M&S Pure serum and moisturiser.
Makeup - M&s autograph primer, Lily lolo mineral foundation blusher eye liner brow duo and lipstick. Body shop bronzer, urban decay eye primer and naked basics 2 palette, M&s mascara.
At night, M&S Pure hot cloth cleanser, toner and oil.

I like a bit of variety, but since watching Q and reading posts on here I have been encouraged to try a few brands I otherwise may not have used. I do love Elemis sensitive cleansing wash and use that every morning, liz Earle C & P at night or elemis balm or pro-radiance, and tend to use Superskin or pro collagen moisturer, although I do like Naked's Thirst Aid that someone recommended on here. I do like M & S Pure range and their overnight facial oil, I could not justify keep buying decleor oils.
Love ABC skin wash, and have forum members to thank for recommending this, just makes me feel lovely and clean.
Like Sbc gels but don't like the alcohol in these, and wonder how good these actually are for your skin, love the propolis one though. Like LE Orange flower bodywash as well.
Would like to try Liquid Gold but have sensitive eczema prone skin and am worried it will react to this.
I spend far more on skincare and beauty than I ever did since watching Q, but am often on the lookout for some high street bargains/alternatives

Agree with Tom Ford lippies, fabulous. But I also love By Terry. Oh and the Chanel eyeliners my fav in number 85(think it was limited edition???), I bought a back up anyway.

Mascara By Terry do a gorgeous burgundy one which a proper burgundy(most tend to pull purple), its almost a reddish brown. I managed to get a back up on Ebay not long ago.

Favourite blushes are Burberry, love the smell and the texture. But I have loads of other brands too.

Agree with Tom Ford lippies, fabulous. But I also love By Terry. Oh and the Chanel eyeliners my fav in number 85(think it was limited edition???), I bought a back up anyway.

Mascara By Terry do a gorgeous burgundy one which a proper burgundy(most tend to pull purple), its almost a reddish brown. I managed to get a back up on Ebay not long ago.

Favourite blushes are Burberry, love the smell and the texture. But I have loads of other brands too.

My favourite Chanel eyeliner is 104 - Khaki Precieux. Again a limited edition but have managed so far to find one on Ebay whenever I run out, although this time round there was only one on Ebay so snapped it up.

By Terry is a fab brand - I often have a play when in Space NK. The foundation that comes with an applicator brush is superb but my only gripe is that is doesn't seem to last long and they're pretty dear to replace regularly.

Not tried Burberry cosmetics - must have a nosey when I'm down in London in March. Thanks for the recommendation

I completely forgot about WEN.

I also agree about Tom Ford lipsticks. I think it was Donna and Jabba who put me on to them.

Latest posts

Back