Strictly 2012 The Final 22nd December

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I like Robbie when he is hamming it up... he sounded ok tonight. Sometimes he sounds a bit dodgy live.

Anyway, I've just realised... what am I going to watch on Saturday nights now?

I thought Lewis and Flavia's show dance was amazing. But it was so hard to choose a winner they were all Fab-u-lous.

I thought Lewis and Flavia's show dance was amazing. But it was so hard to choose a winner they were all Fab-u-lous.

They really were! I voted for Denise just because I loved her free dance & admired her for those amazing lifts & spins.

Did not rate the winners at all but then, I can't bear Flavia. Too much reliance on gymnastic moves for my taste when I thought Strictly was supposed to be a dancing competition.

Great result. Louis and Flavia were deserving winners. The routines were so different.

You cannot say their Dirty Dancing routine was gymnastic? Also they did three very different routines in the final, a slow dance, a charleston and a very different almost ballet like show dance. Denise did not do anything like a ballroom dance all hers were fast and showy.

Kimberley was good but maybe she peaked too soon a few weeks ago and we had seen her best. Louis just kept getting better.

I really think it's time for Brucie to retire as his actions at the end of the show towards the other contestants were very unprofessional and his attempt at cracking jokes was a joke itself! If we're looking at a show revamp then Tess should definitely sack her stylist as well.........:rolleyes:

This was the best series of SCD imo, and a fantastic finale... I would say all the finalist did themselves proud, with the right winner in the end...

I really think it's time for Brucie to retire as his actions at the end of the show towards the other contestants were very unprofessional and his attempt at cracking jokes was a joke itself! If we're looking at a show revamp then Tess should definitely sack her stylist as well.........:rolleyes:

.....and get some new singers :happy:

The world championships of Show Dancing, is all lifts etc. They do not do traditional style dancing at all. I find it boring to watch, as its throw partner in the air, catch partner, twist them round neck, etc, etc, etc.

The Beeb never release the voting percentages, never have done. Don't forget for the past number of years we have had only 3 couples in the final, with one voted off when the second part of the show begins.

Oh it seems Bruce has an interview in the Sunday Daily Star talking about this is his last season. Ronnie Corbett is in line for the job!!!!!!:yawn: The Beeb seem to love ancient comedians.

DVO woz robbed but Louis upped his game & gave three fab performances full of feeling, style & elegance so a deserving winner.....just not the most deserving! lol

Kimbers was always my fav to hopefully win but her showdance just wasn't right up there with the other two, she looked rather nervous with the lifts for a start & it wasn't her best performance!

DVO's showdance was bl**dy amazing & I am so pleased that even if (& she would have, she's no bimbo!) she knew it was unlikely that she would pull in enough votes to actually win, I am genuinely pleased for her that she made it to the final three, which she absolutely, unquestioningly deserved!

Great final, fair enough result, happy enough, roll on 2013's shows! lol

Well done Louis

Yes it was a great final, nice to have one that went down to the wire...iykwim.

Denise's show dance with all those amazing lifts did have the WOW factor, will never forget those. But it seemed it was the underdog who came through and didn't Louis look rather shell shocked when the results were given? I don't think he knew whether to laugh or cry! Congratulations to him though I did feel some regret that it wasn't Kimberley and the lovely Pasha, hopefully they came a close second.

P&O Cruises are doing some 'Strictly' themed cruises this summer featuring some of this year's dancers and Pasha is one of them, just need to find out on which one!! :happy:

They were definitely the closest finalists there's been, it could have been any of them IMO.

I'd not seen Louis's dances before and I thought they were amazing, especially his Charleston. Based on last nights performances he well deserved to be the winner, loved him!

And well done Flavia, she worked really hard to improve Louis, he wouldn't have got there without her efforts.

I think Kimberley came second as I've heard that bookies were paying out on her as being top female. I'm disappointed she didn't win though, and I genuinely don't think the best dancer won.

Tess's dress for the main show was awful - she looked podgy and the sleeves were too short.

I have had a look at the P&O site and am wondering what the prices will be as you have to ring up to get the prices.

Tess Daly's clothes have been mostly awful for the entire series, does she dress herself or get an allowance? Last night's dress for the competition looked like a roll of gift wrap and weren't cut right for the dress, far too tight; we know she is slender, but the arms looked as if they were unnecessarily contrained. By far the most ghastly dress was the one she wore last week, a sort of shift dress, with a peplum even the colour did nothing for her, it was horrible.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back