Strictly 2012 24th November

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

donna255

ShoppingTelly Supporter
Only 4 weeks to go according to Zoe on ITT this week.

Lisa is doing the Rumba(oh dear, I fear the worse). Will she be picking up Robin and dragging him around???

Nicky the Charleston

Louis the Paso to Dirty Diana, not sure about the music????? But I bet he does beautiful shapes.

I can't say I'm looking forward to Lisa's rumba either Donna and there are some bluddy awful music choices again, I think the music has been worse this year than ever before.
Nicky's charleston doesn't look too bad from the clips, I just hope he can overcome the flat footed look.

I think Lisa's dance will get good marks regardless of lack of technique,she can do no wrong in the judges eyes .
I would like to see the dances done to appropriate music. The waltz to Strauss not Dave Arch and his tuneless band.
Am looking forward to Kimberly and Dannii., hopefully the tat will be covered.

Dani was under marked. Loved it.

Louis, lovely shapes and it was elegant. But Paso and elegant do not belong together. I want power and thunder, the music did nothing for it either.

Victoria, she is just dire.

Nicky fun and deserved the marks.

Lisa boring

Michael, not as bad as the judges made out.

Kimberly really loved her Tango

By rights Victoria has to go this week.
Denise really lovely(still don't like her as person)

Dani the dance of the night for me.
Nicky had a good night..
I didn't see a lot wrong with Louis's paso, he can't seem to please the judges atm.
I can't take to Kimberley but she did a good tango
Michael did ok
Imo Victoria and Lisa should be in the dance off with Victoria going home...
Denise was very good as usual...

Not sure what the judges actually want from Louis anymore. To me its looking like they are marking Denise as clear favourite. Sorry but if they're slating Louis for passion then why aren't they picking up the same thing with Denise? Nicky is definitely the one to watch but his routines have to be more complex and more content as his technical ability is below the others.

Lisa and Victoria for the dance off. Victoria by rights should go and it would be interesting to see who the judges will save in a dance off between Louis and Lisa. Won't happen this week though.

BTW, music choices strange but decently delivered for a change!

I thought Louis's dance was strange for a paso but was good. The judges really do not like him.

Victoria is awful - reminds me of when Brendan was 'dragging' Lulu around. She MUST go this week.

Denise is good - but I still cannot take to her as she has been doing musical theatre for years dancing, big smile and jazz hands etc.

The others ok - none stood out for me. But I thought the singers were still not good in fact I commented to my hubby that in Louis dance which was just the band - it was the best one they did LOL

Kimberley's Tango was my favourite dance of the night.

Yes Louis really seems to have fallen out of favour with the judges.

Not Lisa's best dance this week but I think the public might save her with Michael & Victoria in the dance-off and Victoria should be going.

I think Lisa's dance will get good marks regardless of lack of technique,she can do no wrong in the judges eyes .
I would like to see the dances done to appropriate music. The waltz to Strauss not Dave Arch and his tuneless band.
Am looking forward to Kimberly and Dannii., hopefully the tat will be covered.

I agree and I think that it would also help the celebrities with the charaterisation of the dance.

Bearing in mind the judges were clearly looking for the story within the dance & a sense of true partnership, as much as technique this week:

Dani - overmarked, always looks as though she's counting & mentally ticking off every step/section, tends to look a little hesitant & awkward despite the smile!

Louis - somewhat undermarked, certainly in comparison to some of the others, great technique, did well with what he was given but agree with judges comments re. lack of va va voom etc., though somewhat harsh I felt! (Are the stories of him mucking about & sulking true perchance & the judges are beginning to get a bit piddled off with him?)

Denise - very pretty & old school film star-ish, I dunno though, was something missing despite the superb technique.....a bit Stepford Wives ifkwim, perfect techique & control but nobody at home behind the eyes!

Victoria - pretty terrible, poor VP, after all those years of cycling I doubt she could physically do much better, as she will have a completely rigid core, a big plus when you're sat on a bike! Fair play for the lifts though, 100% confidence there & superb control, works both ways this strong core stuff! lol

Nicky - fun, tried hard, improving certainly but overmarked, rather loose & verging on out of control at times I felt!!

Lisa - awful, no technique, no feeling, no nothing; lickle Lisa from Manchester naffed that up big time, can't have gurns, grins, side by side jigging about & jazz hands every week though can you luv.....?

Michael - not unreasonably marked but better than their comments, though I see their point; spectacular lifts though & one after the other like that, that guy is fit!

Kimberley - made a couple of boo boos but she had a damn good go at it & it was both entertaining & believeable!

I agree and I think that it would also help the celebrities with the charaterisation of the dance.

I agree; the pros can pick up the beat/rhythm in anything, no matter how oddball or 'out there' but the amateur celebs (or many of 'em anyway) only hear the song/music & are somewhat hamstrung by being thrown a music choice curveball for a particular dance they naturally associate with a certain type of song?

Please remember do not post any spoilers, do not even allude to knowing the result and being happy about it or not as that can spoil it for others too!!!

Thank you!!!

I think the problem with Victoria is that she can be good at things but she needs time to do it. Latin, like many others in the past just doesn't come naturally to her.

I think the problem with Victoria is that she can be good at things but she needs time to do it. Latin, like many others in the past just doesn't come naturally to her.

Michael is same ballroom is more his thing than latin, has been same for many over the years!

Please remember do not post any spoilers, do not even allude to knowing the result and being happy about it or not as that can spoil it for others too!!!

Thank you!!!

Thank you for this Sazza - I was gutted to read Donna's post earlier as it was obvious from this who had gone. If I wanted to know, I know where to go to find out and so avoid that site as it spoils watching the programme on a Sunday night :sad: Tonights show will just not be the same now!

Thank you for this Sazza - I was gutted to read Donna's post earlier as it was obvious from this who had gone. If I wanted to know, I know where to go to find out and so avoid that site as it spoils watching the programme on a Sunday night :sad: Tonights show will just not be the same now!

I am just sorry I did not see it earlier and get rid of quicker, been kept so busy by spammers recently!!!

Although Victoria deserved to go, she looked so frail and fragile I just wanted to give her a big hug.

Can that girl not stop crying????

Well The Script didn't quite disappoint but the song was pretty poor in comparison to some of their earlier stuff. Was it me or did I get the impression that Pascha/Karen were making up moves as they were going along?

Sorry, three glasses of wine and a cold.

The right two where in the Dance Off.

For someone who has won medals and very dedicated to training and winning, Victoria was mentally not strong with the crying/laughing going on. Some on DS mentioned she might be unstable and not just on her feet.

Latest posts

Back